Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
    I thought I had heard the antibody test was only accurate about 50% of the time. If so this could be why.
    If the test is accurate at all, it is more accurate the farther out from the illness you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      I would link the old thread but not worth it & this is the most disappointing issue about the internet & the arrogance of typing behind a keyboard...posted a link weeks ago about a fb post where this chiropractor who is heavily invested in the science & politics of covid where he cited dr. friends who worked in local area hospitals had excellent results with the zinc / quinine / tonic water on their patients w/ minor symptoms.

All I did was share the info & you would have thought I was suggesting people do routine injections of gasoline & hydraulic fluid into their veins?? I bet the same folks who posted the guy was a quack now have zinc & tonic water in their cabinets.
      As someone that has faced death on many occasions, I get aggravated at those same folk that tout “my body my choice” concerning abortion but have some tripe to say about another’s choices. When the chips are down, you should have the right to try anything without the peanut gallery opinions.
      Last edited by Johnny44; 06-23-2020, 06:50 PM.

Comment

For those were/are taking the zinc, are you taking it in a pill form or a liquid? Also, I read you shouldnt be exceeding 40mg/day in total, is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          For those were/are taking the zinc, are you taking it in a pill form or a liquid? Also, I read you shouldnt be exceeding 40mg/day in total, is this correct?
          I was taking a 50mg pill in the morning and 50mg at night. I did it for 2 weeks. 40mg is the maximum recommended dosage under normal circumstances, but i guess the concept is to flood your system with zinc.

Comment

I think the zicam is maybe the more efficient type as it was actually concocted specifically for Corona viri

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
              I was taking a 50mg pill in the morning and 50mg at night. I did it for 2 weeks. 40mg is the maximum recommended dosage under normal circumstances, but i guess the concept is to flood your system with zinc.
              Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
              I think the zicam is maybe the more efficient type as it was actually concocted specifically for Corona viri
              Thanks. That is what I was looking for. I guess I should go get some Zicam and put it in the drawer. Call me a hoarder, lol.

Comment

Personally, I’m troubled at the lack of early intervention by medical personnel. The stuff is fairly benign when it comes to bad side effects.

Even if you have a bad cold, measly sinus infection, or the flu, they will do something for you instead of send you home to get worse. The Kung-Flu protocol is SUSPECT ! Until they can explain the protocol, they have zero credibility.

What a person should try to avoid (My opinion) is the advancement of the lung problems that supposedly can cause permanent scaring.

I call it like I see it, the medical personnel that refuse to do an early intervention are trying to set themselves up with long term patients to feed their system. They are completely guilty and I hope they burn in Hell.
                Last edited by Johnny44; 06-23-2020, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  Personally, I’m troubled at the lack of early intervention by medical personnel. The stuff is fairly benign when it comes to bad side effects.

What a person should try to avoid (My opinion) is the advancement of the lung problems that supposedly can cause permanent scaring.

I call it like I see it, the medical personnel that refuse to do an early intervention are trying to set themselves up with long term patients to feed their system. They are completely guilty and I hope they burn in Hell.
                  What early intervention are you looking for?

Comment

You know what it is, I think your question is rhetorical, I’m staying out of the political. And to all those that have a problem with the combo, don’t take it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                      Correct me if I’m wrong, but Aren’t the swabs testing for the antigen? Antibody testing has to be a blood draw, correct?

Sorry just saw this.

Yes. An antigen test is looking for actual protein particles from the virus. So, you collect a sample from where the virus is present (nasal passages).

Antibodies are circulating in the blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well my wife just tested positive with very minute effects so I’m tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          Had you and others not spoke up I’d probably still be miserable. It’s greatly appreciated!
                          How you guys doin??

Comment

My kids got tested yesterday. One is 4 the other is 8 . They both are running fever and feel bad . They were exposed to a family member that had a positive test . They were with them over the weekend and he tested positive Tuesday. I have to get tested too so I can return back to work next week .

Comment

I tested positive Tuesday. Wife is presumed positive. I’m feeling better today. Hopefully the worst is past. Started taking zinc yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by gmj View Post
                                I tested positive Tuesday. Wife is presumed positive. I’m feeling better today. Hopefully the worst is past. Started taking zinc yesterday.

I can’t find zinc anywhere around here .

Comment

Working...
                                X