No announcement yet.

tropical outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it rain yesterday for about a minute.

Comment

Lighter this morning. We got 1.5 inches yesterday. My buddy north of Austin got 3.7 last night. We will see how the heat of the day affects it.

Got another system in the Caribbean headed this way......

Comment

NEW TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE LESSER
        ANTILLES...

11:00 AM AST Sat Aug 24

Moving: W at 12 mph

Min pressure: 1010 mb

Max sustained: 35 mph

Comment

In for the Johnny update!

Comment

Bring on the rain.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The blob offshore is definitely trying to spin up before coming ashore near Sabine. It's depressing though knowing this probably further limits the already low rain chances here in my area(Cypress). Getting really dry around here..

TD#5 is certainly something to keep an eye on. It's obviously a very long ways away though, and just something to track at this point.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dove season right around corner, southeast Texas usually get a big rain about then.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                  Dove season right around corner, southeast Texas usually get a big rain about then.
                  So true. Always happens that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                    The blob offshore is definitely trying to spin up before coming ashore near Sabine. It's depressing though knowing this probably further limits the already low rain chances here in my area(Cypress). Getting really dry around here..

TD#5 is certainly something to keep an eye on. It's obviously a very long ways away though, and just something to track at this point.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                    I’ll trade my dry for your dry! I think we got our 1st measurable rainfall since June 24th night before last. In between it’s been 100°+ with single digit humidity

Comment

..DEPRESSION STRENGTHENS INTO THE FOURTH TROPICAL STORM OF THE 2019 ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON...
                      5:00 PM AST Sat Aug 24
                      Moving: W at 12 mph
                      Min pressure: 1008 mb
                      Max sustained: 40 mph. name Dorian
                      Last edited by waterdog; 08-24-2019, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Tropical weather and Atlantic hurricane information, analysis, and forecasts by Levi Cowan.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          I’ll trade my dry for your dry! I think we got our 1st measurable rainfall since June 24th night before last. In between it’s been 100°+ with single digit humidity
                          I was through Plainview at the end of July and it was wet and green! I know that's a pretty good piece from you but I was surprised to see quite a few playas with good water. Cotton looked great up there. I guess yall haven't got the same rains they have?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            I was through Plainview at the end of July and it was wet and green! I know that's a pretty good piece from you but I was surprised to see quite a few playas with good water. Cotton looked great up there. I guess yall haven't got the same rains they have?
                            No we have, but it was all early. Shut off south of i40 around July 4th and just been hot. But that’s perfect cotton growing weather. Wet soil that can be irrigated and darn hot days.

Most of those playays are dry or very near dry. Going to need some rain soon or duck season will be tough

Comment

Looks like a rough holiday weekend ahead for some part of the CONUS. Any thoughts on Dorian? You guys agree with the NHC track? Think it misses Hispanola?

Comment

Starting to look like Dorian may end up in the Gulf by the plots I see on storm2k. Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X