Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
    Is it true Angadi is needing pics of serial number and rifle for permits this year? Anyone got their permits without the pics??? Any new requirements??
    Thanks
    We submitted without, and were asked to resubmit with either the pics as described, or a picture Of last years firearm authorization. I would just be safe and send the pics.

Comment

From what I’ve been hearing, the ones that cross in Piedras Negras have not been asked to send pics of the firearms. But anyone crossing Nuevo Laredo / Columbia is sending photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
        From what I’ve been hearing, the ones that cross in Piedras Negras have not been asked to send pics of the firearms. But anyone crossing Nuevo Laredo / Columbia is sending photos

We checked guns at Piedras Negras for the record.

Comment

Mexico Hunting Lease
          15000 ac low fence
          Looking for 1 management minded hunter
          1 trophy
          1 Management buck
          House with water and electric to stay in.
          Blinds and feeders are already setup.
          Coahuila/ East of Villa Union
          Camp house with water/ electricity
          $4000 per gun plus corn & permits
          Posting for Ken please call at 12103677663

Comment

Good looking ranch JB

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
              Good looking ranch JB

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                Is it true Angadi is needing pics of serial number and rifle for permits this year? Anyone got their permits without the pics??? Any new requirements??
                Thanks

Don’t need pics if you have last years cancelled contract and guns aren’t changing.

Comment

Heading down next Friday! Excited to check cameras.

Comment

If we cross at colombia with a trailer in a company name with copies of insurance and the registration paperwork will we be ok?
                    I know its hit or miss but was wondering if any you guys have done it recently? Gonnna bring my ranch truck back to this side to get it worked on.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                      If we cross at colombia with a trailer in a company name with copies of insurance and the registration paperwork will we be ok?
                      I know its hit or miss but was wondering if any you guys have done it recently? Gonnna bring my ranch truck back to this side to get it worked on.

If I’m not mistaken, registration and your ID has the have same persons name. I’ve never had insurance do anything for me on the Mexico side.

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

What Red Dirt said is correct.

Last edited by Jbguide; 10-01-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I drag a trailer across 95% of every time I cross. 100% of the time they look at the VIN on the registration and match it with the vin on the trailer.
                          Same with the utv.
                          Never have they asked for my ID @ Colombia to correlate with any paperwork. Trailer or UTV

Not saying that is how it always is, just for my personal crossings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt24/7Hard View Post
                            I drag a trailer across 95% of every time I cross. 100% of the time they look at the VIN on the registration and match it with the vin on the trailer.
                            Same with the utv.
                            Never have they asked for my ID @ Colombia to correlate with any paperwork. Trailer or UTV

Not saying that is how it always is, just for my personal crossings.

Yup this is exactly what they do........ butttttt then they point at the name on the registration and have to have the id from the owner. Been that way everytime we’ve pulled one across in the past year at Acuna

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Yup this is exactly what they do........ butttttt then they point at the name on the registration and have to have the id from the owner. Been that way everytime we’ve pulled one across in the past year at Acuna

Just speaking from personal experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt24/7Hard View Post
                                Just speaking from personal experience.

Lol i get a red light everytime for the past 15 years.... so i get away with nothing [emoji849][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X