Optics Planet Bad customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optics Planet Bad customer service

Who has dealt with Optics Planet and what is your opinion?

I ordered back on Sept 8 simple items. Fixed Hogue Stock for an AR and grip and a Magpul grip core. Was told all was in stock. They charged my card. It is now Sept 21st, no shipping date, no tracking and no one answers your phone calls and email responses are form letter responses. I am not allowed to cancel my order.
    I will pay more next time just to deal with a reliable company. I thought Optics Planet was one.
    Has anyone had these dealings with Optics Planet?

I will never deal with Optics Planet again.

If you attempt to cancel an order after 8 weeks of it not shipping, then they will charge your card, pull a shipping number, tell you that you cannot cancel an order that is currently 'in shipping', and continue to have you wait.

Comment

I may just be lucky I have never had an issue with them

Comment

Never had an issue. In fact, when I call them for price match they have beat they’re competitors price every time. I’ve canceled a couple orders in the past with no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ordered 4 boxes of bullets last week from them had no issues and bullets have been received

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
            X2

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
              Who has dealt with Optics Planet and what is your opinion?

I ordered back on Sept 8 simple items. Fixed Hogue Stock for an AR and grip and a Magpul grip core. Was told all was in stock. They charged my card. It is now Sept 21st, no shipping date, no tracking and no one answers your phone calls and email responses are form letter responses. I am not allowed to cancel my order.

I will pay more next time just to deal with a reliable company. I thought Optics Planet was one.

Has anyone had these dealings with Optics Planet?

Had the exact same experience with them. Will never order from them again, much less go to their site. Cancel your order and go elsewhere.

Edit: why cant you cancel your order???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
                Same.

Comment

Haven't had any issues with them. When I bought my thermal and asked them about price matching, they not only price matched but also threw in the extended battery pack for free.

Comment

I ordered a cheap Vortex scope from them, took 9 weeks for delivery. I heard covid excuses, etc. I was not impressed.

Comment

Never had an issue with them prior to the Rona.

I’ve contacted them twice, once by email and once by phone, and have gone three weeks without a reply. They are making it hard to continue service with them.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

ordered tons of stuff from them never any issues
                        knock on wood

Comment

Dealing with it now they sent me the wrong item, no customer service at all right no. Been a month and no clue what is going on.

Comment

You may not be able to cancel your order but you can dang sure cancel your credit card payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              You may not be able to cancel your order but you can dang sure cancel your credit card payment.
                              Exactly. File a claim with your credit card company.

On a side note, how can a company that sells consumer goods simply not have a means of customer service contact?

Comment

Working...
                              X