No announcement yet.

RAGE vs. ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you've had good luck with the rage then stick with what you know. I guess the one time it doesnt workout for you is a sign that it wasnt meant to be.

Comment

Rage is definately a great broadhead but you are right about the chances of the rage not opening right. You should do a search on this site for rage broadheads. I saw a video of a guy that shot his rage and when the arrow hit the animal, it bounce right off and the animal took off running wounded. I believe the Thread was called " is this rages fault"

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        if I had thoughts in the back of my mind like you do I would not use it. Find yourself a broadhead that you know is going to work.
        x2

Comment

Originally posted by 10gauge View Post
          I absolutly love the rage 2-blade. I have a lot of confidence in them. but there is always that thought of having that once in a life time buck under me, and it not open like it should.
          Every deer i have shot with a rage broadhead has ethier dropped, or didnt run to far at all. i have never seen it not work like its supposed to,or heard of any one complain of them.(beside the anti-mechanical people).
          So my question is what do yall think about RAGE?
          Is there another broadhead that can stand up to it or that is better? if so, why?
          Trophy Ridge Meatseeker 3 blade.
          Don't have to worry about blades being open after removal from quiver, and I don't see how they could not open.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	046.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	24006415

Comment

That deer is a beast!

Comment

You might look at the Redhead Gator XP at BPS. The reviews are off the charts and the design is slightly better than the Rage IMO. No O-rings. Its the old rocky mountain sniper head.

There are a bunch of good heads on the market.

Comment

A nickel for every time we see this could pay the national debt

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                  Don't have to worry about blades being open after removal from quiver, and I don't see how they could not open.
                  [ATTACH]256892[/ATTACH]
                  What is that a horse with horns???

Comment

I took two bears this past May with the Rage 2-blade and my buddy took two with the Rage 3-blade. So far so good for me and my friend. If I get a chance to go back bear hunting again, it will be Rage and Rage only.

Comment

See

Comment

can't go wrong with slick tricks

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                          [ATTACH]256892[/ATTACH]
                          That is an absolute beast.

Comment

NAP blood runners all the way [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB_hZ9D8B6A"]‪Bloodrunner 2 Blade | Hog Hunt‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by crzymike View Post
                              X2

Comment

Working...
                              X