• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad your ok!!!👍

Comment

Lol oops!!!

Comment

I certainly hope he is feeling better by now...

Comment

Hmmmmm.

Comment

Had string come off twice felt like it blew up but arrow wasn’t knock all the way FRED at now shop took care of it twice string cane off the cams and rollers ( my experience didn’t read all the post hope all turns out well)

Comment

I know this is a 9 year old thread BUT I had a Martin blow up also... luckily it was in my closet and at night around 3am. My closet was about 5' from my bed (which I about crapped).

Comment

Just retired my 2008 Martin Cheetah that I bout RTH on HF. Was a fantastic bow with zero problems. Harvested many deer and piggies. Was gonna keep as a back up but I'm pretty sure now I'm gonna bury it.

Comment

This is super interesting to me....this used to be my favorite bow. I upgraded and hadn't shot it in about 8 months. Started to draw and was 1/4 back when it fell apart in my hands....scared the hell out of me. I just figured it was worn out. Since I had a new bow i didn't even look into getting it fixed. It would have been a 2010 or 2011 model. This happened in 2012-2013.
                  Last edited by Jon B; 06-22-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

wow just read this entire thing... crazy and yall who almost 10yrs later are having same thing happen. crazy

Comment

I had a Bengal blow up on me 20 years ago . Seams nothing has changed

Comment

This is my bow....the one that blew up....it was sad as I killed a bunch of deer with it... And it was smooth and quiet for the day. The more I think about it it may have been 2009 model.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X