LR Rifle got a new look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LR Rifle got a new look

Finally took a break from client builds and got my 7SAUM Cerakoted and put back together. Someday I'll put some glass back on it and stretch it out again.

new build by J.C. Simmons, on Flickr

Looks good brother... burnt bronze ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Looks good brother... burnt bronze ?
      Yeah Burnt Bronze, and a light aging spray of Graphite Black worn down on parts of the chassis.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythitman View Post
        Finally took a break from client builds and got my 7SAUM Cerakoted and put back together. Someday I'll put some glass back on it and stretch it out again.

new build by J.C. Simmons, on Flickr
        Beautiful. What kind of stock is that? I was looking at Elfman but I like that better!

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
          Beautiful. What kind of stock is that? I was looking at Elfman but I like that better!
          XLR Element chassis, I've run 3 of them now. One on my 308, this one and my old 7-08. I love them and they are pretty cheap as far as most chassis systems go.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Looks good! One day? I’d be jonesing to shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                Looks good! One day? I’d be jonesing to shoot it.
                I've shot it, just before I Cerakoted it. I got it all dialed in and played with it, its been out to 1,900 yards already. I've been concentrating on getting the business up and running since going out on my own and my toys have fallen to the side for the moment.

Doing some load testing

We have a winner, 162 grain ELD - M going 3188fps and shooting 0.148" 5 shot group.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X