Scholarship Fundraiser Shoot benefit BCAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scholarship Fundraiser Shoot benefit BCAC

Brazos County Archery Club is proud to announce our first ever scholarship fundraiser shoot on July 8, 2018 at our range in Bryan.

Proceeds will benefit the Emma Hojanki Memorial Scholarship which was set up to benefit archers and bow hunters will a $500 scholarship to attend any secondary school - trade school, junior college, university, and even graduate school. Emma was a little who was full of life and excited about everything in front of her.

This year we awarded 2 $500 competitive scholarships and we hope to award more in the future.

The course will be a 30 target ASA style course with awards for all classes. Traditional shooters may start at 9 am. Compound shooters start at 10 am.
    Our world famous taco truck will be on hand to serve lunch.

*** We are currently accepting donations for a silent auction. Cash donations may be made through Pay Pal at BrazosCountyArchery@gmail.com Please mark your donation for scholarship fund. BCAC is a 501(c)3 so donations are tax deductible. ***

Bump for a great cause

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

One of the raffle items is a Hoyt Olympic recurve signed by Brady Ellison.

Comment

This was my old club. Maybe when i get back from overseas i'll shoot here again

Comment

Oh yes Sir, please come visit! You won't hardly recognize the place. We have lots of upgrades like running water and a paved drive!

Comment

We really need some items for the silent auction and raffle.

OOH ! I almost forgot - we will be selling some targets at this event! Cheap!

Comment

ttt

Comment

For those planning on shooting the ASA State Championship, this will be one of the last chances you’ll have to practice on a full range. Take advantage of the shade trees, fruit, and water stations, and come support a great cause at the same time.

Comment

And bring lots of money! To donate! And buy stuff!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Does anyone have anything to donate?

Comment

July 8 - we are hosting a fundraiser for our scholarship fund - the Emma Hojnacki Scholarship. This is a merit based scholarship for bow hunters and archers seeking any advanced education at an accredited school.

This year we were able to fund 2 x $500 scholarships. We hope to increase both the number and the amount, but we need help raising the money!

You can help by coming to the shoot on Sunday, which starts at 10 am (9 am for traditional archers) and / or by donating to the fund through Pay Pal to BrazosCountyArchery@gmail.com (be sure to write that it is for the scholarship.)

All donations are tax deductible as we are a 501(c)3.

We hope to have a raffle this Sunday but I'm having trouble getting items for it. If you have something you'd like to provide, please let me know!

our web site is www.BrazosCountyArchery.com or you can visit us on FB.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X