Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COC Broadhead??

Has anyone used or have experience with these:

Those look Nasty! I’ve been wanting to try a two blade single bevel, but most are more pricey than these. For that price I may have to try a few!

Comment

I like them a whole lot, I have zero experience with them but I'm intrigued with them.

Comment

I couldn't pass on the price so I ordered two packs. I hope they hold up.

Will test them out and let y'all know.

Was hoping someone had some experience with them.

Comment

That’s awesome. I just ordered some also. Looking forward to testing them

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KevinG View Post
              I couldn't pass on the price so I ordered two packs. I hope they hold up.

Will test them out and let y'all know.

Was hoping someone had some experience with them.
              they are good heads, you will be happy with them.

Comment

For what it is it’s a great head. That head is a cast head. Nothing wrong with cast just not as good as a machined head. But do not let that influence anything. They get **** Sharp. You may or may not need to sharpen when you get them. But that’s with all heads.

They will rust. Again no big deal.

As far as killing. Buddy smokes a 50 lb pig just to see. Pig made 10 yards then blood every. Where. Made another 30 and down. Now that is all do to shot placement.

As far as what the head looks like. Don’t know. We lost the arrow. I’m sure it was beat up. Very rocky where we hunt.

This head is a good choice for a single bevel at that price range

Comment

Odd ball weights on those. I shoot some Montecs that are 140 gr and love them. I may need to give these a try.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                    they are good heads, you will be happy with them.
                    Originally posted by enewman View Post
                    For what it is it’s a great head. That head is a cast head. Nothing wrong with cast just not as good as a machined head. But do not let that influence anything. They get **** Sharp. You may or may not need to sharpen when you get them. But that’s with all heads.

They will rust. Again no big deal.

As far as killing. Buddy smokes a 50 lb pig just to see. Pig made 10 yards then blood every. Where. Made another 30 and down. Now that is all do to shot placement.

As far as what the head looks like. Don’t know. We lost the arrow. I’m sure it was beat up. Very rocky where we hunt.

This head is a good choice for a single bevel at that price range

Thank you! Will post up some test results when I have a change to test them.

Did the heads fly well at longer distances?

Comment

Originally posted by KevinG View Post
                      Thank you! Will post up some test results when I have a change to test them.

Did the heads fly well at longer distances?
                      I believe he had them sighted in at 50 yards

Comment

Still waiting.... looks like next week if I am lucky... gmac let me know when you get yours or get a confirmed ship date...

Comment

Crickets on my end. Was hoping to have them by now.

Comment

Working...
                          X