Really nice buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice buck

I went to Belleville meat market today to pick up my meat and when I got out of my truck I saw this person holding the rack below. I walked over and talked to him for a minute and was amazed at the rack, he said it scored 311” and weighed 236lbs. Said he shot it off a high fenced 20k acre place in south Texas. One heck of a buck. If I can text the pic to someone I cannot get it to upload

Sent you pm

Comment

Buck

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow

Comment

That’s a big one! Weird how the main beams look like they were cut off.

Comment

I'm more impressed by a 140" 8 pointer than those freak deer.

Comment

Comment

looks like a pen deer that was released. Since the main beams were cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by Striker918 View Post
                  looks like a pen deer that was released. Since the main beams were cut off.

Yep....the beams end up getting infected so the breeders dart them and cut the antlers off behind the infection to keep it from killing the deer.
                  Last edited by Uncle_Milty; 12-08-2018, 11:39 PM. Reason: Auto correct

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Makes me wonder what he has hanging on the wall if he didn’t want to shoulder mount this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Coacheddy View Post
                        Makes me wonder what he has hanging on the wall if he didn’t want to shoulder mount this one.
                        What makes you think he’s not gonna shoulder mount it? That’s how they cut the skull to mount it to the manikin.

Comment

$15,000 deer mount, and venison?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I'm more impressed by a 140" 8 pointer than those freak deer.

Completely 100% agree. So this guy showed up and sat in a blind to kill a old breeder buck it looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X