Moby is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
    All this happened a while back I do not know all the details about that. I think the pawn shop paid a lot of money for them but then again I don't know all the details
    Too bad the guy didn't go to jail then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
      And which state did this happen?
      Western Arkansas... er.... I mean Oklahoma.

Comment

so that pic at the pawn shop is him? Doesnt look as big as he was

Comment

Nooooo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            No it's not

Comment

yes poached deer are confiscated in OK and the big ones usually end up on the wall of shame at the annual Wildlife Expo put on by the Wildlife Department in Guthrie,OK

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                Use to be that people would amaze me with the stupid stuff they do sometimes. It doesn't amaze me anymore...
                I agree Mike!
                Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ground shrinkage

The one in the pawn shop is a different deer the same guy got caught poaching a long time ago and the pawn shop bought it.

Comment

Sorry to hear that

Comment

Dang that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just jumped back on this website specifically to track your progress on Moby. Hearing this really grinds my gears. Sucks, but hopefully his genes are widespread in your area now.

Comment

Man that sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
                            The guy across the road shot him a couple days ago. His grandson took pics to school showing them off and someone called the game warden on him. They went and got the buck from him. I seen a pic of him and it is moby and he looks just about the same as he did two years ago. This just sucks.
                            Just seeing if ol Chrischop gets email notifications and if he has any more monsters on cam up there... these were always fun threads...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              Just seeing if ol Chrischop gets email notifications and if he has any more monsters on cam up there... these were always fun threads...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

Come on Jack! You know you could easily pm him.

Tell us the truth! You are setting the “4 year old thread trap” [emoji51]

Comment

Working...
                                X