Thompson Temple - need to fill spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ten Ring View Post
    I talked to my wife and it looks like I can make this happen. Is there any more spots left? Also will the ranch improvement project be held on Friday the 8th? If so I can probably take off work that day and be there to help out.
    Yes there is a spot (or 2) left. We will most likely be done by Friday and normally Friday is when everyone shows up and starts to hunt. I’ll PM my number to you...

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
      After 15+ years the ranch and Thompson is more that a day lease to us. It’s not really done for you to understand. But maybe this helps...

This I fully understand...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Tempting, very tempting!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ray- Pm sent.

Comment

After 15+ years the ranch and Thompson is more that a day lease to us. It’s not really done for you to understand. But maybe this helps...
            So it is a day lease.

Just seems weird to pay to hunt and also spend your time improving something that benefits you none.

But hey the good news is, yall got a place to hunt every year. SO enjoy it.

Good luck guys

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              So it is a day lease.

Just seems weird to pay to hunt and also spend your time improving something that benefits you none.
              When you intend to return over the years, then it does benefit you. It just benefits other people too. Isn't there an old proverb about wise men planting trees they'll never receive shade from?

Besides, you pay for a lease where you make improvements. You pay to own your own land, and still have to make improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                So it is a day lease.

But hey the good news is, yall got a place to hunt every year. SO enjoy it.

Good luck guys
                I get it, sounds weird. Like I said, it is not like a day lease to us. Like my dad always says, “make the world better, one deer stand at a time”. Not really, he never said that.

Still a couple spots open, filled 2. Either way we might be good.

Comment

Any word on Thompson letting more animals out in to the main part?

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                    Any word on Thompson letting more animals out in to the main part?
                    I haven’t asked in a couple of years. Thinking back I did enjoy them in the big pasture. Maybe I can convince him .

Comment

Y’all do a good live thread, send updated pics and such.

Comment

I get it, sounds weird. Like I said, it is not like a day lease to us. Like my dad always says, “make the world better, one deer stand at a time”. Not really, he never said that.

Still a couple spots open, filled 2. Either way we might be good.
                        PM Sent

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X