Covid and the coldness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid and the coldness

So after everyone has self quarantined from the cold and being frozen in and such, will the covid numbers drop statewide? Could be a silver lining, i guess

Maybe. Or they go up because they shacked up with others with electricity, went into crowded stores, hotels. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
      So after everyone has self quarantined from the cold and being frozen in and such, will the covid numbers drop statewide? Could be a silver lining, i guess
      if they go down, there will be a lot of discussion of how well isolation works to combat it....lol

Comment

The numbers were trending down already before this apocalypse. I expect they will continue to go down. Hopefully there is no spike after we come out of this.

Comment

We'll see but I think your premise is sound. The amount of face-to-face contact with anyone other than immediate family has dropped dramatically. Lots of variables in that equation but hopefully COVID number will drop due to this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by BayouCat View Post
            Maybe. Or they go up because they shacked up with others with electricity, went into crowded stores, hotels. Who knows.
            Most stores, restaurants,hotels, etc. around here were closed for 3 days. No crowding here. We did have a couple friends without power and with leaking pipe above the L.R., came over for lunch yesterday but wore masks. Their choice.
            Some stores opening up yesterday evening

Comment

Of course the numbers will go down. Reporting system changed.

Comment

Good thought hope so

Comment

da Kung Flu froze up solid! All dem germs dun fell straight to da groun' and got washed away wiff da rane n sno!

It be over y'all!!

Comment

wait wait, huh? I thought they said the covi liked the cold??

Comment

Working...
                    X