Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiddy ... what a stud.

Comment

GG, what do you estimate fiddy’s beam length is? Using his ears I’m coming up with stupid number. I can see why you would dedicate a season or 2 hunting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
        GG, what do you estimate fiddy’s beam length is? Using his ears I’m coming up with stupid number. I can see why you would dedicate a season or 2 hunting him.
        28 to 30

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          Kicker3 and Fiddy are/were both truly unbelievable animals. I hope they make an appearance for you again one day! I honestly don't know which one I would shoot if they walked in side by side! I went back and looked and you sent pictures of both to me back on 12/5/2018. I never showed them to anyone! I much would of preferred you with an LDP of either of those two monsters.

The LDPs with your dad are something else. You both have lots to be thankful for but you already know that! Congrats on another great season and I am already looking forward to your updates for next season!
          Yes I'm thankful. I cherish every adventure . Gonna take him digging arrowheads this week.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Steve, Post up that night pic of him... That's one of my favorites, and also split 3... Good grief you had some deer comin' in back then!! ... still do, but man what a year that was!!
            I dont have any pics of kicker3 on this phone right now. If you gave them handy go ahead and then post them. If not I will get them tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              I know. Yall are right that those pics were only shared among very few friends
              Which is why I understand your reluctance to share trail cam photos these days. It’s pathetic that people can’t respect others
              Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              One of our deer off our lease wound up on the net on FaceBook but I was able to determine where it came from and got it taken down with a firm leagleze warning it better not happen again... Guy was not a member, nor had anything to do with the deer other than one of our members had sent him the pic and he thought it was cool an posted to his page...
              There was a stud posted here a few years ago from a lease I used to be on, that my buddy was still on. He had just shown the trail cam photos to me the previous weekend, and when I saw the LDP, I sent him a text saying that I hated he wouldn’t have a shot at the stud. He immediately called me and wanted to know where I saw it, that they had a strict rule against sharing photos online. Oops ha...I had no idea, but if the hunter had followed the rules, he wouldn’t have had anything to worry about
              Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Geez some people, send a friend a picture and he puts it on his Facebook
              Those are the dumbest...I enjoy looking at big deer, but have never understood posting someone else’s trail cam pics

Comment

One of my favorite pics of the year.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  Pretty sure I know that buck as well.....so does Garguy
                  Yep I got hoodwinked on that one for a few hours.. it was all in fun.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    One of my favorite pics of the year.

For sure!

Comment

Couple more pics of fiddy that show his beams
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here is the deer Charlie mentioned . Dad hunted him and actually shot through him with a 280. Forward and low neck. Meet kicker3.
                        Attached Files

Comment

More k3
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                              Lol.appropriate

Comment

That day we sat in your office at home and looked at your pics, I was blown away at the dang deer you had around your house!! And all basically public land deer that pressure had pushed into the little thickets where you gave them sanctuary... Gives you guys the chance to selectively pick off the ones you want and leave the rest... Pretty dang solid strategy I'd say!

Comment

Working...
                                X