Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have not looked. Is there a TBH bowl mania?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Outside of Muschamp, are those inhouse guys? I didn't recognize any of the names outside of Corey Raymond.
      Raymond? NOPE!!! Once coaches start listening to fans and players current or past they may as well pack their bags.

All kind of stupid names out there like Muschamp, Mason, hell I am waiting to hear 3rd and Chavis. Enough of the retreads. Get an up and comer.

Appears there is a power struggle between Woody and the Captain on who to hire.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post

Just how many years did Pellini coach at LSU...this go round?
        Googled it.

$5MM buyout +/-

He was there 47 weeks

That's $106k per week of work just in buyout money

I picked the wrong profession. I should have been a really bad football coach.

Comment

"Appears there is a power struggle between Woody and the Captain on who to hire" . .
          I take it the honeymoon is over . .
          #troubleondaditch . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
            "Appears there is a power struggle between Woody and the Captain on who to hire" . .
            Yea. Coonies patience and memories runs short. Between the investigation, Shrimp Boat Capt dumping his wife for a skank, and this Covid-19 season the shiny trophy has gotten a little dull. LSU boosters do not want to do a complete rebuild like they had to do after the Curly, Dinardo, and Archer days.

I would say he is on an extremely short leash.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Yea. Coonies patience and memories runs short. Between the investigation, Shrimp Boat Capt dumping his wife for a skank, and this Covid-19 season the shiny trophy has gotten a little dull. LSU boosters do not want to do a complete rebuild like they had to do after the Curly, Dinardo, and Archer days.

His buyout is $27M if fired this year, $21M next year, so they are probably stuck together for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

That was a pretty hot skank. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lane is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Yea. But, those boosters are jealous. They want one too

Besides, those types are for hiding on the Cajun pleasure barges they party on. Not to be seen in public

Comment

His buyout is $27M if fired this year, $21M next year, so they are probably stuck together for a bit.
                      Capt has to realize he is a good rah rah guy. Without stud coordinators he will sink fast. Even if they have to pin something on him to reduce the buyout they will. That coonie mafia has no morals.

The bayou can live with Eaux as long as he leaves the X's and O's to top flight coordinators and their assistants.

Comment

The Advocate is reporting that LSU offensive coordinator Steve Ensminger will not be in charge of the offense next season and could be reassigned to a new posit

Like I said.... Capt will throw his mama under the bus right now. This tells me he is not calling the shots. S E was one of his most trusted padnas. The bayou mafia is making **** strong demands

Comment

You clearly aren’t versed on the Cajun mafia.... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

They come and go man. Im a family man, but she was not the end all....

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] hashtag game strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath;15346437[B
                                ]Lane is the best [/B]

We will have to agree to disagree on this......

Comment

Working...
                                X