Stash App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stash App

Throwing this info out there for folks. If you’re like me, you may not have a ton of money to invest, or know a whole lot either. I’ve been wanting to invest more and this has been a good baby step to get me into it.

The stash app lets you do “micro investments” meaning you don’t have to buy the full value of a stock or etf. For instance you don’t have to spend $250 for 1 share or apple, you can instead just buy $5 or whatever you like of the stock.

Anyways, Since the markets have been down, I’ve been tinkering around with it and making a few investments. I think it’ll turn out pretty good in the long term.

If you want to try it out use my referral. If you deposit $5 then they’ll give you another $20 and I’ll get $5 too.

You’ve got stock waiting for you on Stash. Become an investor today. | Paid client testimonial. Not representative of all clients and not a guarantee. See Apple App Store and Google Play reviews. Investment advisory services offered by Stash Investments LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else use this?????

Comment

Assuming its a lot like Robinhood. That is what I use and it has served me well!

Comment

Gonna check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Link not working....is it me?

Comment

Stash App

Originally posted by Hunt'n Fool View Post
            Link not working....is it me?

When I tried it it had to redirect me. Try this one. Should go directly there.

https://www.stashinvest.com/get-stash-v7?variant_name=$5/$20%20(Refer%202,%20Get%20$100)%20Variant%20(braze )&stash_code=r_kenneth_p809wtq&c=web_landing_to_ap p_download&pid=jumper&af_adset=jumper-redirect&af_force_deeplink=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use stash! I like it a lot. It’s pretty straight forward without a ton of industry jargon.

Comment

Working...
              X