No announcement yet.

Big Buck on cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% the same deer. Anyone who thinks not is crazy.

Until another HF deer gets out of his home, this thread is about over.....minus the age and score

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      Sounds to me I wasn’t far off from my initial thought that everyone got ****** about. Your uncle isn’t much of a hunter. He wanted you to get the pics and kill it when it was convenient for him. Wish you would have gotten to hunt him Roscoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You just can't resist dumping on this thread. Probably still as clueless as when you thought you were right about it being a high fence place.

Roscoe thanks for posting pics and congrats to the neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
        You just can't resist dumping on this thread. Probably still as clueless as when you thought you were right about it being a high fence place.

Someone else posted it was high fence i thought they were serious. My bad. Seems to me I am the only one who had it right from the get go [emoji2369] No real hunter is cool with someone else putting a camera on their feeder and sharing them online. By the tone of the OP saying he did all he could to get it killed seems the uncle isn’t much of a hunter.

Comment

Maybe his uncle is not computer savvy?
          Maybe his uncle had things of higher priority to tend to the week the deer showed back up?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            Your welcome. I love seeing pics of big deer and sharing pics of big deer when I have them to share.

It’s really a shame that we can’t feel more comfortable about doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sounds to me I wasn’t far off from my initial thought that everyone got ****** about. Your uncle isn’t much of a hunter. He wanted you to get the pics and kill it when it was convenient for him. Wish you would have gotten to hunt him Roscoe.

Someone else posted it was high fence i thought they were serious. My bad. Seems to me I am the only one who had it right from the get go [emoji2369] No real hunter is cool with someone else putting a camera on their feeder and sharing them online. By the tone of the OP saying he did all he could to get it killed seems the uncle isn’t much of a hunter.

I always thought you were a jerk and now you proved it.

Comment

Big Buck on cam!

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                I always thought you were a jerk and now you proved it.

Lol notice Roscoe didn’t claim his uncle a good hunter? I’m not a jerk. I just know bull **** when I see it.

Let’s ask him. Hey roscoe. Would you consider your uncle a good hunter? Does he put his time in hunting? When he saw this deer did he say oh **** I need to sit every possible time I can like most hunters would? Because by your comment of “I did all i could to arrange a killin” it sure doesn’t sound like you feel he is.

Last edited by JTeLarkin08; 11-08-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Lol notice Roscoe didn’t claim his uncle a good hunter? I’m not a jerk. I just know bull **** when I see it.

Let’s ask him. Hey roscoe. Would you consider your uncle a good hunter? Does he put his time in hunting? When he saw this deer did he say oh **** I need to sit every possible time I can like most hunters would? Because by your comment of “I did all i could to arrange a killin” it sure doesn’t sound like you feel he is.

Who the hell cares if you think he’s a good hunter or not?

Let’s change the convo a little bit. Hey JTeLark. Would you consider yourself a know it all? Do you put in your time cranking out content and “merch”. When you saw this deer did you say “oh **** let me see if I can be my usual self and crap all over a thread and annoy everyone at every possible time like most of your posts do? Because your comment of “I don’t think your uncle is a good hunter” sure does sound like your normal crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                    Who the hell cares if you think he’s a good hunter or not?

Let’s change the convo a little bit. Hey JTeLark. Would you consider yourself a know it all? Do you put in your time cranking out content and “merch”. When you saw this deer did you say “oh **** let me see if I can be my usual self and crap all over a thread and annoy everyone at every possible time like most of your posts do? Because your comment of “I don’t think your uncle is a good hunter” sure does sound like your normal crap.

No sir.. I am far from a know it all.. I like to learn from people who know more than me..However there are only a hand full still around on here.. I stated my opinion at the very beginning of this thread and was attacked pretty hard.. I talked to 5-6 buddies who are silent members on here who actually hunt and they all said the situation was weird.. Thats why I was so confused why everyone was coming so hard at me.. After that I just decided to keep being a **** because why not.. You guys already have your opinion of me.. Oh and the fact that I was right

By the way.. Just noticed your from Aledo. Me too.. Any time you want to talk hunting I will buy the drinks..

Comment

Dooooosh.

Roscoe, thanks for taking us along for the ride. Once in a lifetime deer for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                        Dooooosh.

Roscoe, thanks for taking us along for the ride. Once in a lifetime deer for sure.
                        At least im not one of those ****** Grammar Police guys..

Comment

That's him.

Comment

Why you so concerned with his uncle and how bad he wants to kill this deer? You're posts really have no relevance to this thread.

Comment

No sir.. I am far from a know it all.. I like to learn from people who know more than me..However there are only a hand full still around on here.. I stated my opinion at the very beginning of this thread and was attacked pretty hard.. I talked to 5-6 buddies who are silent members on here who actually hunt and they all said the situation was weird.. Thats why I was so confused why everyone was coming so hard at me.. After that I just decided to keep being a **** because why not.. You guys already have your opinion of me.. Oh and the fact that I was right

By the way.. Just noticed your from Aledo. Me too.. Any time you want to talk hunting I will buy the drinks..
                              What were you right about?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                What were you right about?
                                That no real hunter would let someone put a camera on their feeder and post a deer like this on the internet for the world to see...

When this thread started I just said it was weird. The OP came back with some smart *** remarks that he deleted.. Now I look like the *** Oh well

Comment

Working...
                                X