My first age and score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first age and score

What do yall think for age and score on this guy in Brazoria County. He doesn't hit 13" I'm thinking so he will get a pass this year.
    Attached Files

Let em grow!

Comment

This deer will NOT be shot by us this year. He isn't legal for starters, and I want to see him in a year or two.

Comment

Not too shabby for Brazoria County. What ranch are you hunting?

Comment

Not good pics to go by but I would say that deer is in his prime and may even be legal. 110 to 115”

Comment

I'm hunting a small private property in Brazoria County. Here is another picture of the Buck. I can't get him past 3 and less than 13". Unless he just looks way better and older in person he will probably get a pass.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is another buck that I feel is probably a 2 year old that has some promise as well
              Attached Files

Comment

Put some corn out so you can get some good clear pics. He will be close to 13”. Ear tip to ear tip is more like 14.5”. That deer looks to solid to be a 3 year old. Although those pics are hard to judge with the tall grass. Placing the camera a couple feet off the ground would give better pics also.
                Last edited by JeffK; 09-15-2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Here is a deer I think to be a year old for reference. I'll be back down for opening day. I'll put some corn out for better pictures then. Also attached is the deer I shot here last year he was 16" wide inside.

I appreciate the feedback I am pretty terrible at judging deer because I have little experience with it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is a picture from this morning showing the body of the original buck in this thread.
                    Attached Files

Comment

not a mature buck

Comment

Working...
                      X