New Mexico Email - Releasing Personal Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mexico Email - Releasing Personal Information

I assume everyone that put in for the New Mexico draw received the email today about a court order to release names, email, draw information for the past several year?

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
    I assume everyone that put in for the New Mexico draw received the email today about a court order to release names, email, draw information for the past several year?
    Court ordered, why???

Comment

Interesting.....this was done by PETA types two years ago. SCI got the door slammed on that non sense quickly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

public records disclosure

Comment

If I remember it was defeated as it was considered hunter harassment. With it being a case already this has a great chance of being pushbacked.

Comment

Maybe a bunch of peta's will show up at my house to give me some crap....how awesome would that be

Comment

It’s the NM residence filing suit thinking the state is giving more tags to non-residents than what they were allotted.

Comment

Apparently New Mexico did not want to appeal this so they are going to release the info. Very disappointing. Now we just need to find a way to make peta release their donor list.

Comment

It says information released today.

Comment

I say all 300,000 hunters in the list email, call, text, and mail that guy enough to keep him too busy to do anything with the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish it was a nut turning up at my home. Our last SCI Houston Chapter president hot a letter at his home threatening to kill his entire family and record it. He had even followed one of his daughters per info in the letter. The FBI got involved quickly as he was surely ready to kill this idiot and suffer the consequences. It is soooo out of bounds you would not imagine the stories we hear from SCI folks around the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X