New Alphabet boys ruling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
    If I understand correctly, adding a permanent muzzle device (as in tac welded or pinned) that that would carry the barrel length to 16" would make the type of stock or brace a moot point?

Yeah a pinned and welded muzzle device that extends the barrel to over 16” makes it a full on rifle and not subjected to any of these rulings. Cool if you’re not running a direct thread suppressor and can find a good adapter that’s long enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Well, that was because Bill Ruger sold America out to make sure the Mini 14 would be spared from a ban.
      You can't just drop something like that and leave. We need the Paul Harvey version

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
        Yeah a pinned and welded muzzle device that extends the barrel to over 16” makes it a full on rifle and not subjected to any of these rulings. Cool if you’re not running a direct thread suppressor and can find a good adapter that’s long enough

Go 13.7 with the SOLGW NOX muzzle device it’s the tits

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          You can't just drop something like that and leave. We need the Paul Harvey version

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
          He was pro-AWB. Coincidentally, the Mini 14 skirted around the AWB.

Comment

So with this being signed by abbot last week would it in fact nullify local and state from enforcing any new federal rulings? From what I’m understanding any changes made after Jan 19th would only be enforceable by the feds, or am I just being naive?

Comment

Working...
            X