X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea tow is already on the way. Thanks stickman

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
      Maybe a call up to marker 37? I wonder if any guides are still there that could drag you back.
      Or a dude named Moose

Comment

Behind the tow boat as I posted this.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
          Or a dude named Moose
          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            Behind the tow boat as I posted this.
            Glad you got help! Not many worse feelings than being stranded by yourself out there.

Comment

Ran down and replaced the hose today. About a 2 hour job with bleeding the system. All is well.

Comment

This happened to me 100 miles offshore 3 years ago..blew out one of the hydraulic hoses from the helm pump to the steering rack out back ..luckily we were on a 45 ft sportfisher and had twin inboard turbo diesels we used to steer.....throttle down port and throttle up starboard to move one direction and vice versa...we actually stayed the night and fished the next day before we rode all the way in....and still had an epic trip.....

Comment

Had a blowout on a 115 on a bass boat,strapped 2 paddles to the cowling and had a big tiller steer just had to run a lil slower but got back in

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
                    Had a blowout on a 115 on a bass boat,strapped 2 paddles to the cowling and had a big tiller steer just had to run a lil slower but got back in
                    Did same years ago with 1 Paddle and Duck Tape...Worked great but slower

Comment

Working...
                    X