Justice Roberts... never fails to disappoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice Roberts... never fails to disappoint

The Supreme Court on Friday night ruled in favor of coronavirus restrictions on religious services in California in a 5-4 decision.

Chief Justice John Roberts sided with the four liberal justices to side with California’s legal argument that they had the right to shut down or limit religious services.

And this sonofa***** is a "guardian" of the Constitution and our Bill of Rights?

There's gotta be some unsavory Epstein Island videos of this jerkweed.

Wow

Comment

maybe hold services in walmart or home depot

Comment

Just go ahead and hold services and tell everybody too bad we're having Church. Robert is a joke. Another one of Bush's Fiasco's.

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
          maybe hold services in walmart or home depot
          Not the point. RELIGIOUS LIBERTY. **** John Roberts!

Comment

Wow, just read it this morning. He sure is a let down for sure. Sad what he has done.

Comment

Democrats should love Roberts about now since once again he has proven he is one of them.

Comment

Sorry fellas, too many times in my life inconsiderate church goers come to service sick.

I believe Jesus was somewhat against a physical building and expressed when a few of us are gathered coupled with the fruit we produce, are the “Church” with a capital “C”. God’s plan was brilliant because it makes the target hard to hit.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS BEEN PREVENTED FROM WORSHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  Sorry fellas, too many times in my life inconsiderate church goers come to service sick.

I believe Jesus was somewhat against a physical building and expressed when a few of us are gathered coupled with the fruit we produce, are the “Church” with a capital “C”. God’s plan was brilliant because it makes the target hard to hit.

I don't necessarily disagree but that isn't the point. It's about over reach of the government and it is an infringement.

Comment

Well good morning to you then, looks like the gov will help a bro out and regulate the out of control "c" for ya.

Comment

I don’t need to go to a church service to know I am going to heaven. In fact, there are a lot of people that spend Sunday mornings, evenings and Wednesday nights in Church services that will never sniff the pearly gates.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        I don’t need to go to a church service to know I am going to heaven. In fact, there are a lot of people that spend Sunday mornings, evenings and Wednesday nights in Church services that will never sniff the pearly gates.
                        I don't think you or I make those decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

That’s your personal choice to not go to church but there are millions of Americans that do go to church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Many will call his name, especially the one hour a weekers

Comment

Your belief flies in the facebof over 2000 years of church traditions on the teachings of Jesus about the NT church as well as the OT teachings

There have been un constitutional ahut downs of the freedom to assemble and practice religion

Comment

Working...
                              X