trophy ridge react one sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trophy ridge react one sight

I just would like to see how many people were interested in the new react one single pin bow sight from trophy ridge. I just stop by precision archery.in bridge city to order mine for my bow-tech experience. if you will drop a line about what you think about it. note if your bow shoots over 330 feet per second then it may not be for you just putting that out there. would to see how many tbh use single pin sight verses 3or5 pin.

well I guess some one has to know you on this bow hunting page before any one will reply. I thought this was for bow hunters to discuss bow hunting. good luck hunting this year you bow hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1on1 View Post
      well I guess some one has to know you on this bow hunting page before any one will reply. I thought this was for bow hunters to discuss bow hunting. good luck hunting this year you bow hunters.
      Dude don't get upset just because nobody has replied. This sight is extremely new, therefore nobody has any experience with it. I can tell you that I have a trophy ridge pursuit and love it, so if this sight is what they wait it is then it'll be unstoppable. Just give it time man

Comment

I just went from a 4 pin truglo to a single pin HHA. I love it so far.

Comment

Been shooting HHA's for a couple years. My next bow will have one of these. I'm impressed with the YouTube video about it. Good concept.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1on1 View Post
            I just would like to see how many people were interested in the new react one single pin bow sight from trophy ridge. I just stop by precision archery.in bridge city to order mine for my bow-tech experience. if you will drop a line about what you think about it. note if your bow shoots over 330 feet per second then it may not be for you just putting that out there. would to see how many tbh use single pin sight verses 3or5 pin.

Just got my React One on Monday, i have shot it at 20,30 and 40 like it alot. big difference in viewing area from multi-pin. My last two bows have had vertical pin sights, so i thought in that aspect it would be about the same. I like the single pin it seems to help me focus on my target better.

As for the React One, it works just as advertised, sight in your 20 back upto 30 chk it and adjust the smart tech knob. Thats it your done! im headed to the lease in the morning, i plan to take some longer shots.

Comment

I started bow hunting in 08 so take this for what it is, an opinion. I started with a 5 pin sight and was pleased but had nothing to compare it to. A few years back I stumbled on to this sight and started reading and learning. I read about pin clutter and figured I would love to be able to have a clearer picture but did not want to lose my ability to adjust aiming point with the slightest of movements. last year I bought a 3 pin slider. I have a 30, 40 and 50 pin set up. The slider part comes in to play if I want to shoot further shots. Not that I would hunt and take further shots than fifty. In addition to the new sight I got a new bow which is much faster than my first bow. Well guess what, with a fast bow it makes for very small pin to pin gaps and again you have clutter. So now I have a one pin slider and love it on my fast bow. I can shoot out to 40 with one pin and slide it if I need to shoot further. The slow bow has the three pin slider and I am very happy with it as well. Most gratifying thing that came out of this money spending ordeal is that I stumbled on to an opportunity to help a young bow hunter and gave away my 5 pin sight.

Comment

Don't have any use for a single pin sight. I have never missed an opportunity due to having " too many pins ". I have, however, noticed the TV heros let down , readjust, or miss animals while using single pin sights. Never used one , but don't want to try one either. My two cents.

Comment

I like it a lot I have 2 one is on my motive 6 the other..I'm waiting to put on what 2014 bow I like. 6 more days to see what hoyt has to offer.

Comment

cool, cool. thanks for the info my new bow has a single pin site but it toke me for ever to site it in. but it seems like ever time I take it out of the case I have to tweak it a little I don't it just my be me but cant wait for the phone call so I can get it. the guy that pick his up already was it a right hand? I was told that the left handed was not out yet will see. thanks guys again good hunting, let them shafts fly.

Comment

Originally posted by low bass View Post
                      Just got my React One on Monday, i have shot it at 20,30 and 40 like it alot. big difference in viewing area from multi-pin. My last two bows have had vertical pin sights, so i thought in that aspect it would be about the same. I like the single pin it seems to help me focus on my target better.

As for the React One, it works just as advertised, sight in your 20 back upto 30 chk it and adjust the smart tech knob. Thats it your done! im headed to the lease in the morning, i plan to take some longer shots.
                      would you let me know how well it worked for you when you get back hunting. good luck.

Comment

Have just started but shooting single pin. Thought I'd want to go to at least a three pin but have decided I like single. I won't change to multiple pins.

Comment

Working...
                        X