GOYA foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOYA foods

Apparently I need to make it a habit to buy some Of their products.
    Goya Foods President and CEO Bob Unanue said on Friday that he is not backing down in the face of a boycott over his visit to the White House.

It’s refreshing to see a CEO stand up for what he believes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We've been using their Sazon w/ Azafran packets forever...they make some interesting blends.

Comment

Good for him. Will support Goya more in the future.

Comment

I don’t think it’s a secret that an immigrant family more often recognizes how special America is.

Comment

Yep, I get on that boycott too... we'll make it a point to buy Goya brand products when we do our grocery shopping. HEP stocks a lot of their products... That'll be at least one new customer for them. Maybe that'll help.

Comment

I will go buy some Goya after work today and support. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Have long been a fan of their products, and this is just extra incentive.

Comment

I’ve bought and used, will continue supporting.

Comment

Absolutely stupid that you can’t even say you support someone without backlash ...

Comment

Crazy times were living in. Good on this guy for standing up.

Comment

I have never used or even really paid any attention to their products. If anyone has any recipes for their products post them up.

Comment

The packet I mentioned we put in our fish fry corn / flour meal...

Comment

I can never keep up with the baseball at Astros games...lose it when I blink. That said, I like their black beans.

Comment

My parents taught me the importance of being respectful of the office of the President, no matter who is in it. By his behavior, Mr. Unanue appears to be a man of breeding and a class act. Since I tend to vote with my dollar I, too, will make a point to incorporate more Goya products into my “culinary repertoire.”

Comment

Working...
                              X