Chase. We are in key allegro also. Any info on where the trout are biting

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
      Chase. We are in key allegro also. Any info on where the trout are biting

I’ll pm you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats everyone!!

I'll finally be on the salt this weekend... I'm ready...

And yup Philip it's been my toughest year fishing in a long time. I'm ready to kill em!

Comment

Last edited by Mexico; 07-09-2020, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Here are a few pics from the last 5 days or so. It's been a grind with the SW wind but we are still catching fish. Every day isn't a full limit or full box but we have been catching pretty well overall.

First redfish.

First speckled trout.

First redfish.

Comment

Congrats Glenn! You Da Man!

Comment

Headed to Matagorda this weekend. Fishing with a guide tomorrow morning but going to try and hit some walk in wades this afternoon and Sunday morning. Anybody have any decent suggestions for walk in wading around the area. We've got 4 wheel drive so was thinking about driving down the beach and hitting the south shoreline somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by chase15 View Post
                  We fished out of Rockport this week Monday- Today. First time renting a house in Key Allegro and with that pumping southeast wind it was a bit of an azzwhip leaving and coming back each day. We found the trout pretty quick and caught our limits each day. On the first day after we wrapped up our trout limit we went looking for some redfish and i got a nice surprise. Way back where i didnt expect I caught a 28" 7.25 lb trout on a Down South Burner Shad. Really healthy pretty fish, was kind of dark grey and had only a few spots right at her tail. We were a pretty good ways from the boat and i didnt want to stress her for a pic so i let her go after a few seconds and fist bumped my brother and dad.
                  Nice work on the release! I’ve fished out of key allegro/harbor oaks since 92, that se wind is a beast for sure. Most of us that actually fish run big heavy boats for that reason and there are some days even that doesn’t help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    If you want satellite overlay buy the TX card.

Link? I looked back and cant find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                      Headed to Matagorda this weekend. Fishing with a guide tomorrow morning but going to try and hit some walk in wades this afternoon and Sunday morning. Anybody have any decent suggestions for walk in wading around the area. We've got 4 wheel drive so was thinking about driving down the beach and hitting the south shoreline somewhere.
                      Just look at google maps and find you a way back. I’d avoid 3 mile, it gets a lot of traffic. And you got to be real careful back there, getting stuck is a real possibility and when I say stuck, I mean stuck! If it looks questionable get out and walk it. Don’t drive through any water.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                        Link? I looked back and cant find it.

#2970 on Tapatalk

Comment

Stanley’s and CJ’s in matagorda were robbed this morning.

Word is one person was shot, but they caught the perps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            Stanley’s and CJ’s in matagorda were robbed this morning.

Word is one person was shot, but they caught the perps.

That’s crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              That’s crazy.

Actually hearing it was JJ’s in Wadsworth and Stanley’s. My sources are old.

Comment

JJ’s was robbed last night and CJ’s and Stanley’s this morning per my sources.

Comment

Working...
                                X