Jo Jorgensen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steven View Post
    To me, the bump stock ban and red flag laws are a no go. I was a Trump supporter way back in the day when his name was mud on this very website and Cruz was the messiah, but I’m not afraid to admit I was wrong....
    So you are supporting Biden now?

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
      Trump's tweets, rhetoric and interference in local school matters is really starting to **** me off, but I still have to vote for him. If he loses to brainless Biden, we done as a country.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

It’s amazing to me that grown men and women get offended by tweets.

What he done to interfere in local school matters? I thought he supported school choice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
        So you are supporting Biden now?
        In the original post you quoted me on I literally said "Jo will have my vote" If you see that as supporting Biden, then so be it I guess, I won't lose a wink of sleep for supporting the candidate I relate with the most. The whole "3rd party is wasting your vote" is the same BS I've heard my entire life, and its what the two parties in charge want you to continue to believe. They pretend to argue and then go snort coke off of hooker's asses together.

Comment

Unfortunately until we start doing ranked voting, a third party candidate will never be viable: people are too afraid of "wasting" their vote.
          Last edited by sir shovelhands; 07-10-2020, 01:06 AM.

Comment

In the original post you quoted me on I literally said "Jo will have my vote" If you see that as supporting Biden, then so be it I guess, I won't lose a wink of sleep for supporting the candidate I relate with the most. The whole "3rd party is wasting your vote" is the same BS I've heard my entire life, and its what the two parties in charge want you to continue to believe. They pretend to argue and then go snort coke off of hooker's asses together.
            Steven.
            I hope that you would consider voting for Trump. Look at what has been proven through history, no 3rd party candidate has ever won the presidency. I wish you would see what Trump could get done in another 4 years. It's your vote but I'm just asking you to continue to think about it and give it an honest look and thought process.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
              Exactly. My county will go 65% Trump regardless of what I vote. We've got to vote for somebody else, or we'll continue to be stuck with Red losers or Blue losers. Here are the 2016 results:

100% Reporting

R D. Trump
              66.9% 65,566

D H. Clinton
              28.5% 27,956

L G. Johnson
              4.0% 3,908

G J. Stein
              0.6% 630

I'm with you Playa, can't recall the last time I voted FOR someone. GWB maybe.
              Ronald Reagan-I named a kid after him

Comment

Jo Jorgenson

Never heard of her

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  Jo Jorgenson

Never heard of her

I think I read on another forum that she wants to legalize hookers and blow.

If that’s the case according to Steven’s comments above she should not be his gal since he thinks Dems & Repubs do that regularly. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I think I read on another forum that she wants to legalize hookers and blow.

If that’s the case according to Steven’s comments above she should not be his gal since he thinks Dems & Repubs do that regularly. [emoji16]

Yea, that was a pretty "classy" post... pretty much negated anything else the post may have been trying to point out...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      It’s amazing to me that grown men and women get offended by tweets.

What he done to interfere in local school matters? I thought he supported school choice?

Well, the subject of this thread was un-ironically quoting a communist and domestic terrorist on twitter today. So, there is that.
                      Last edited by Clay C; 07-10-2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	24624009

What, is, Aleppo?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          [ATTACH]1010206[/ATTACH]

What, is, Aleppo?
                          Good gosh! I can promise you I will never vote for her. I wouldn't even vote her in as a dog catcher.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                            Ronald Reagan-I named a kid after him
                            You named your kid The Gipper??

Comment

I was in 2nd grade in 1992 when Ross Perot was running and I still remember hearing adults talk about how a vote for him was wasted......almost 30 years later and its still the same tired old argument. If only a 3rd party could've even gained a bit of traction back then, we might not be in this situation today. Jo will have my vote
                              You can thank Perot for helping the Clintons get elected. Bush 1 had a few other things against him, but Perot sucked enough votes away to screw this country big time.

Comment

I wish we had a good 3rd party option. Until then it's really Trump or Biden for my vote. I saw where Biden was leading in Texas polls. Now those polls probably only survey the large cities like Houston, San Antonio, Austin but I won't let my vote go to help Biden win the state.

Comment

Working...
                                X