Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you handle this if it was your Church??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmac View Post
    Maybe someone should pass and Executive order allowing LTC people to actually carry and not make it illegal. That would quell some of he protestors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How about an executive order for constitutional carry?

Comment

Confirmation on the preacher's statements please? I always look at any news critically. If he said it and was proffering that belief he doesn't get my support. But I'd need a confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
        Confirmation on the preacher's statements please? I always look at any news critically. If he said it and was proffering that belief he doesn't get my support. But I'd need a confirmation.
        Yep. Go find it. It’s not anyone else’s job to link it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
          Every day brings some new ginned-up outrage manufactured by conservatives on Twitter. Today, they’re worked up about a video that they…

Comment

What's your point? I mean so what if you or I disagree with his message, doesn't give them the right to do what they did.
            Last edited by iamntxhunter; 07-10-2020, 04:52 AM.

Comment

It doesn't matter what he said or believes. That is if you believe in the Constitution. For those of you unfamiliar with the first amendment here you go.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
              Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright, Louie Farrakhan, and others have been preaching similar drivel for decades. Just cause you don't like what they say doesn't mean that they don't have the right to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                In general as you can’t carry in a polling place. Unless the laws have changed and I need to polish up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can church carry in Texas unless given proper notification per 30.06/30.07.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Egads that's creepy...they are going to have to answer to Him on using the pulpit for deviant teachings just like others mentioned.

While he may have the right to preach bigoted feelings, it sure doesn't seem smart under the current climate & asking for trouble...I'm sorta eager to see what happens this Sunday as I'm sure NY is buzzing w/ this story.

Comment

Good ole fashioned south Texas a** whipping

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      It doesn't matter what he said or believes. That is if you believe in the Constitution. For those of you unfamiliar with the first amendment here you go.

Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright, Louie Farrakhan, and others have been preaching similar drivel for decades. Just cause you don't like what they say doesn't mean that they don't have the right to say it.
                      Those two are perfect examples of bags of crap who have every right to say stupid ****.

Comment

Been crappy/fake/racist/trashy/bags of crap so-called pastors/ministers/preachers/priest forever. Each will have to answer before the ultimate higher power.....and I am thankful for that!
                        Hate preachers from 90 years ago like William Joseph Simmons of KKK fame and currently the "Most Racist Pastor" in America being Danny Reagan. I will trust that the LORD has a super hot furnace ready for all of them no matter what their sun-tan level happens to be.
                        I don't agree with the actions of the protestors but I am really happy to see the veil pulled back on a pastor in Troy, N.Y. Odd how many times things work themselves when two groups of idiots run into eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Been crappy/fake/racist/trashy/bags of crap so-called pastors/ministers/preachers/priest forever. Each will have to answer before the ultimate higher power.....and I am thankful for that!
                          Hate preachers from 90 years ago like William Joseph Simmons of KKK fame and currently the "Most Racist Pastor" in America being Danny Reagan. I will trust that the LORD has a super hot furnace ready for all of them no matter what their sun-tan level happens to be.
                          I don't agree with the actions of the protestors but I am really happy to see the veil pulled back on a pastor in Troy, N.Y. Odd how many times things work themselves when two groups of idiots run into eachother.

Comment

Working...
                          X