Do you reply to blind political texts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a text from Nate on behalf of Beto today asking as a Texan who I planned to vote for this Nov / potus...I deleted it, but was just thinking maybe I should have obliterated him being pro gun. I had already read this this in the AM.

As violent crime spikes in some U.S. cities, former U.S. Rep. Beto O’Rourke claims a Republican Party “death cult mentality” is to blame.

The clown is so insignificant & I know hoping for his de-gun position w/ biden, but was curious if you think it's better to ignore or irritate in the future.

I have in the past just to screw with them. Had a couple rounds with one and I told them I wanted to drain the swamp... that ended their responses quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Got a text from Nate on behalf of Beto today asking as a Texan who I planned to vote for this Nov / potus...I deleted it, but was just thinking maybe I should have obliterated him being pro gun. I had already read this this in the AM.

As violent crime spikes in some U.S. cities, former U.S. Rep. Beto O’Rourke claims a Republican Party “death cult mentality” is to blame.

The clown is so insignificant & I know hoping for his de-gun position w/ biden, but was curious if you think it's better to ignore or irritate in the future.
      Talking to idiots that are clueless makes me feel like an idiot so I try my best to avoid it but sometimes I guess I just need the enteryainment.

Comment

I reply and string them along
        I volunteer for all kinds of stuff
        Been volunteering for the mj hegars campaign the last couple weeks

Hi it's Thuy (Twee) a volunteer with MJ Hegar's campaign! We have 7 days until the runoff Election and we need you - how can we count on you to help?
        A) Voter protection on Election Day,
        B) Make calls with us for Dialer Week,
        C) Attend a virtual GOTV Event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My standard response is

Trump 2020

Comment

I ask if they want a pic of my genitalia.

Comment

I got one today and I replied to them Trump 2020. ����

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                I ask if they want a pic of my genitalia.

Not many people will get this.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Beto made the news again, he is asking for Abbots resignation over his Covid response. Them Castro brothers are back at it again too, lot of folks in Bexar county think the sun rises and sets in those Castro boys azz.

Former U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke said Gov. Greg Abbott should resign in a tweet late Monday, criticizing Abbott's response to coronavirus in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Not many people will get this.

That’s not Anthony Weiner...is it?

Comment

I always hit block number....at least 2 times per week.
                      Boogaloo group, U joining up?[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've gotten one for Beto. I blocked the number and didn't respond...even though I wanted to.

Comment

If I'm having a good day, I just delete it.
                          If I'm having a bad day, I'll screw with them until they quit responding.

Comment

I goths same text last week. My first response was shock that "Robert" was even asking given that he is irrelevant. They responded so I did too. It ended when they asked if they could ask who I was going to be voting for? I simply replied "yes, I can't stop them from asking".

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              If I'm having a good day, I just delete it.
                              If I'm having a bad day, I'll screw with them until they quit responding.
                              This is me with craigslist scammers. I figure as long as they're busy with me they're leaving everyone else alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X