China skirmishing on india border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I see the link. Thing is China's military is scattered all over thousands of miles. Last week India responded to China with exactly how they would smash them. Its an interesting read if you can find it
    Building roads in a disputed area on Tibet- India border

Comment

I have the same thoughts on India. We made them a nuclear power. They are enemy of China and also Pakistan......possibly Russia also. India was a British Colony and hold a quasi democratic system of government. They are scheduled to pass China in population with a MUCH smaller land base in less than 30 years.........it is bound to come to blows........hopefully not nuclear blows but I think it could get really messy. Stay alert on this one!

Comment

No love for either government here.
        most here are aware of China's authoritarian government with Xi as the chief author. You have to bribe an official to get anywhere but if you bribe the wrong official you can be sentenced to death.

Do you know that Modi the prime minister in India is a Xenophobe who with his "India First" movement is supporting vigilante Hindu groups that are killing eaters of beef?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
          No love for either government here.
          most here are aware of China's authoritarian government with Xi as the chief author. You have to bribe an official to get anywhere but if you bribe the wrong official you can be sentenced to death.

Do you know that Modi the prime minister in India is a Xenophobe who with his "India First" movement is supporting vigilante Hindu groups that are killing eaters of beef?
          Both of them support enterprise that steals from Americans so screw em.

China steals IP

India has farms of scammers looking to take advantage of someone over here.

Comment

We have a consulting firm from India that is building a software package, ( very large one) that has taken years to develop...I can say this about them...
            They are are very friendly, helpful and extremely smart in what they are doing....

One obstacle we are over coming is with Covid Scamdemic out there we have to have Zoom meetings and their accent and ability to talk extremely fast at times is hard to follow

Comment

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend!"

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                This is true. India has our tech and a grwt opportunity to test it against China.

I read India's response to China. They laid it out plain and clear. China has Russian obsolete aircraft. The nearest airbase makes them have to refuel twice in air if they fight on the India border. China only has 6 refueling planes. India said they could take all 6 out instantly and leave China totally vulnerable to India's air force.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  The 2nd verse to that song is “the enemy of my enemy is my future enemy, after we have funded and armed them”

Comment

Working...
                  X