Bass Boat Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    A 20ft xpress h20 bay with a yamaha sho 115 is gonna run you about $32,000. Thats depending on whats its decked out with as far as trolling motor, graphs, ect.
    I bought this same rig new in 2016. I added a power pole and a 3 bank charger and a swim ladder. I love it! It’s a great multi- species rig.

Comment

RUN. DO NOT WALK!!! Dream rig!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        That's an awesome setup. If I had 15k to drop right now I'd be all over it. I'm looking at new ones because I will need to finance most of it.

Comment

I agree can’t go wrong with this rig and it will take that rough Livingston water much better than aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            That's an awesome setup. If I had 15k to drop right now I'd be all over it. I'm looking at new ones because I will need to finance most of it.
            A credit union will finance this boat all day long

Comment

OP, given your budget that boat would be a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                A credit union will finance this boat all day long
                X2

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                  OP, given your budget that boat would be a steal.
                  Better check the transom, champs used wood, great boat but rotted transoms/stringer are pretty common with them, that price seems too good to be true.

Comment

G3

Comment

X2

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                      I have the Tracker 175TF with a 60hp Merc. I’m happy with it, and like the layout. It does everything I need and want. It’s not fast (about 30mph loaded) but I don’t need anything that fast right now. It’ll be within your budget, too. The 195 you mentioned is a good rig, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                        I have the Tracker 175TF with a 60hp Merc. I’m happy with it, and like the layout. It does everything I need and want. It’s not fast (about 30mph loaded) but I don’t need anything that fast right now. It’ll be within your budget, too. The 195 you mentioned is a good rig, too.
                        I love my 175TF, except I have the 75 HP Merc 4-stroke. I got rid of a 18ft Carolina Skiff CC to get into the TF.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                          Better check the transom, champs used wood, great boat but rotted transoms/stringer are pretty common with them, that price seems too good to be true.
                          You are correct especially the older champs that had the splash well, over time water would start to seep through the drain holes on the splash well because no one would take the time to re deal them and rot the transom out . I can’t tell you how many older boats I looked at that had bad hulls before I found mine ...

Comment

Head over to Texas fishing forum. They have a section titled boat loans and insurance or something like that. There is a group that people use called reclending. Never used them and don’t know anything about them but I haven’t read anything bad. Maybe they can help with your search and open up a few more options for you.

Comment

That champion is nice, but I would be surprised if a credit union would finance a 20 year old boat. I’m a member of 3 different credit unions and they won’t finance anything older than 7 or 8 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have owned a tracker and currently have the ranger rt188. I will not own another tracker unless it a plain old jon boat. The carpet started rotting and coming up and the seats started coming apart. I'm trying hard to think of what I did like about the boat but can't thing of anything. I found a good deal on the Ranger. Someone had ordered it but backed out after it was delivered. It was 2 years old but never had been in the water. I would start calling various dealers and check their inventory. They may have something in the back that is not on a website. Also a lot of dealers will be able to finance a used one if its on their lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X