No announcement yet.

Prayers for Smart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the follow up Jason. More prayers for a speedy, full recovery on the way!

Comment

I hope things are improving Jason. Feel better.
      Dang...with 7 pages of good wishes you will never have to buy a beer again

Comment

Update: y’all keep praying cus it sure sounds like it’s working. “ Not out Of the woods but headed in the right direction,” is what I was just told.

Atta boy Smarty. Keep it up so I can kick your asz at dove hunting again.

Comment

Just seeing this. Prayers up Jason! He will heal all!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Update: y’all keep praying cus it sure sounds like it’s working. “ Not out Of the woods but headed in the right direction,” is what I was just told.

Thanks Jeff, praying for continued improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Good news.

Jason, I am sure you will be whacking doves come September. Best wishes sir
              !!!!

Comment

Prayer sent for Mr.,and Mrs.Smart.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Jason, if’n you get out of there pretty soon, I will buy you a peanut buster parfait, from DQ.

Minus the peanuts of course.

Comment

Thanks again y’all. Got a little time in between pain meds here so I figured I’d add a little to FNDs update and take the time to thank each and every one of you for your texts, PMs and posts. They certainly are helping me get through it as well as my wife. ... so thank y’all immensely.

Labs were even better today. Dr. was happy with the jump this morning. We are going to continue as we are and evaluate. Adding clear liquids and jello today. Said were not out of the woods but we’re heading in the right direction which is avoiding surgery... hoping for the best.

Thanks again folks

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Thanks again y’all. Got a little time in between pain meds here so I figured I’d add a little to FNDs update and take the time to thank each and every one of you for your texts, PMs and posts. They certainly are helping me get through it as well as my wife. ... so thank y’all immensely.

Labs were even better today. Dr. was happy with the jump this morning. We are going to continue as we are and evaluate. Adding clear liquids and jello today. Said were not out of the woods but we’re heading in the right direction which is avoiding surgery... hoping for the best.

Thanks again folks
                      Great news, prayers continue!

Comment

Thanks again folks
                        Very happy to hear this Jason.

Tell your Doc that Tito’s is a clear liquid and you’d like one vodka morphinetini please

Keep us updated, still praying for ya bud

Comment

Keep hanging in there.

Comment

Good news Jason, prayers for speedy recovery.

Comment

Good news. More prayers for no surgery

Comment

Thanks again folks
                                Great news my friend,

I'll keep praying for you, your wife and the doctors.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X