• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations. Great buck

Comment

Great write up and a great deer. Congrats

Comment

Oh yeah.....helluva shot too right in the pocket! All that practice paid off. That slow mo was pretty!

Comment

Another great buck and another great story man, seems like I say this to you about this time every year. Congrats buddy

Comment

Great looking buck. Congrats

Comment

Great buck as usual. Congratulations to you sir! You are consistent in harvesting big bucks every year and I always look forward to seeing your success.
              Great write up as well.

Comment

Great write up, painted a very good picture with words. Congrats on a great deer.

Comment

love it

Comment

Congrats! Brandon, once again getting it done ASAP!

Comment

Great Buck,Great write up.and some great memories

Comment

Awesome post amigo! Beautiful deer, great shot and an amazing write up! I felt like I was right there with you & I felt your emotions. The flight of that arrow and the shot placement was awesome! Congrats amigo! Your dad is smiling down on you on this one for sure! Pump Jack is a sacred place!

Comment

One of my favorite write up's of the year, congratulations amigo and what a great tribute to your father! that deer is a pig!

Comment

That's a super deer. The story however really hits home to me. God has blessed me to have dad here another year. I related to every thing you wrote and I guess I'm a sissy because tears are streaming down my face now. God bless you. You will always cherish the time you spent with that old man. I think that deer is just another comfort from the good lord. Thank you for sharing something so personal . I truly understand. Steve

Comment

Awesome story and helluva shot. But that was predictable.

Comment

Very nice buck and write up Brandon. Really like the mass.
                                Bless you, you’ve had a tough year.

Comment

Working...
                                X