X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post

Look at OKCs drafts for the next few years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And I’ll bet OKC flips CP3 this year or next year for more picks.

OKC will be stacked starting in 3 years...

Comment

Train wreck in the making.

Comment

This puts the Rockets back in contention to make the finals. Will they win it all...who knows but they should be a contender now that Golden State has broken up.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
          This puts the Rockets back in contention to make the finals. Will they win it all...who knows but they should be a contender now that Golden State has broken up.

Haha

Comment

Y'all do know that Harden/Westbrook made it to the finals together? They lost to Miami in five games. Don't discount their playing together as a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
              Y'all do know that Harden/Westbrook made it to the finals together? They lost to Miami in five games. Don't discount their playing together as a bad thing.
              They also had this guy named Kevin Durant and still lost.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                They had prime Ibaka and Durant....

And to beat them you wanted Westbrook to have the ball the most... and Durant the least.

Westbrook was happy to oblige.

Your team is now weaker for this trade... it’s a salary dump of an older CP3... Paul at least provided a mid range threat... and a decent 3 pt threat.

You now have TWO 1v1 ball hogs and a offense first, unable to adjust on the fly coach.

This trade is a disaster for Houston.
                Last edited by Encinal; 07-12-2019, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    Where will San Antonio be?
                    They'll still be the 3rd or 4th best franchise of all time.

I don't understand this trade. They had 2 top 10-12 players......now they have 2 top 10-12 players.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post

And to beat them you wanted Westbrook to have the ball the most... and Durant the least.

Your team is now weaker for this trade... it’s a salary dump of an older CP3... Paul at least provided a mid range threat... and a decent 3 pt threat.

You now have TWO 1v1 ball hogs and a offense first, unable to adjust on the fly coach.

I agree that the main reason for the trade was to dump CP's salary. I disagree that the team is now weaker. I think Westbrook is a better player than CP at this point and time. CP showed his age later in the season and then didn't play up to his pay in the playoffs IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post

Offense in OKC is nothing like it will be in HOU. There is MUCH more space for Westbrook to operate in.

OKC couldn't space the floor like Houston can. They also go to the bucket along with their 3 point shooting.

Westbrook is older and more mature now. Space the floor with good shooting, and he will do really well.

Comment

What you guys are failing to see is Paul missed alot of games last season and still made waves. Yes GS beat the tar out of them when Houston failed to finish the series. Bottom line, Harden's body takes a beating and he can't keep doing what he's doing. Westbrook is more durable than CP3 and can split floor time. That was kinda what they were supposed to be doing when CP3 came in. How they will play together remains to be seen. They did OK when they played together before, but things have changed. This is Harden's team. The the point is, they are two super stars who are hungry for titles. Just wait and see how it all shakes down first during the season.

Comment

Rockets got better.
                            Our last first round pick to do anything was Yao. Who cares about first round picks unless you're in the first 5, which we never are anyway.

I think we make some noise.

Comment

OKC and Houston became a little weaker in one trade,,,, The Mavs may have been quiet in the Free Agency, but they couldn't have asked for a better news....

Westbrook will butt heads with Rocket players and be a locker room cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
                                OKC picks for next 7 years are unreal
                                yep great move by OKC, they were never going to win with westbrook only....both players love to PAD THE STATS, so im not sure how this is going to work lol

Comment

Working...
                                X