Mnf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mnf

Now I’m no conspiracy theorist but it sure looked like the refs wanted GB to win last nights game. Two sketchy illegal hand calls on the lions D at critical times in the game. I have no dog in this fight couldn’t of cared less who won. But the lions were robbed. Anyone else have an unbiased opinion on this?

Nothing sketchy about the calls. The refs flat blew it and gave Rogers the game on a silver platter. They went by the lineman's head snapping back. But, that was from the defensive player's first punch off the line. Perfectly legal plays.

Comment

Agreed 100%

Comment

Worst called game I've ever seen. I'm a long standing Dallas fan, and routinely b!tch about the refs.. but dang.. that was flat shameful.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

In my opinion the NFL & the NBA are no different than the WWE smack down wrestling! There is a pre determined winner to every game. This with all the new rules making it illegal to hit anyone has made it to where I cannot watch it any longer.

TMKBDD

Comment

Being from Detroit, i’m not qualified to speak here....but....um....

Comment

looked a little cheesy out there....

Comment

I'm a HUGE Packers fan but I can say those calls against Trey Flowers were complete bogus calls. There are bad calls in every game. Some more than others. Packers shot themselves in the foot this game with three dropped TD passes (Jimmy Graham, Aaron Jones and then the interception because Darrius Shepherd failed to catch the ball). However, I believe the game would've resulted the same. They would've kicked the field goal on 4th down and then the defense would've kept Stafford and the Lions from scoring because they did nothing much in the 2nd half but we'll never know. It's a messy win but i'll take it. Every team have benefited from bad calls. Lets not forget, the Saints should've represented the NFC in the Super Bowl last year and probably defending champs. NFL needs to work on their officiating. It's getting real sloppy.

Comment

I believe GB scored after the first bad hands to the face call as well, those two penalties were bs, not to mention the targeting or defenseless receiver call, that was terrible as well, they scored after that call too.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I believe GB scored after the first bad hands to the face call as well, those two penalties were bs, not to mention the targeting or defenseless receiver call, that was terrible as well, they scored after that call too.
                    That was a terrible call. Corner was going for the INT and they ran into each other, he wasn’t even trying to hit the receiver.

Comment

Nothing to do with the calls on the field, but I think I would rather listen to Alvin the Chipmunk call the game than listen to Booger McFarland! So hard to watch. I usually just turn the volume down.

Comment

The penalties the last few years can make it hard to watch

Comment

Booger is terrible. I can tolerate a lot of different announcers, but he is the worst!

Comment

Booger is terrible no doubt. I could live with the helmet to helmet although I didn’t agree with it, it was helmet to helmet. I understand he couldn’t pull off but more times than not they will call that. But the two hands to the face calls on third down in the red zone makes me believe that ref is a packers fan or he made a little money.

Comment

The problem with complaining about bad calls is the game should have never been that close in the first place that a ref's call could swing a game. All through high school that was beat in our head. "If you had just been up by 28, one bad call wouldn't matter". Both the Lions and the Packers put themselves in that position that a bad call could make or break them. That's their fault, not the refs.

Refs have made bad calls since the first time they walked on the field and they will until the end of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X