Nissan XD guys, checck this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nissan XD guys, checck this out

I love the Titan but have always run a flatbed. No one makes one that I could find. I just bought this one though. I am pretty stoked about getting it on my truck. My truck is black, so opinions needed on the color. Keep the bed as is? flat black? Other color? Next up is a bumper replacement
    Attached Files

That looks awesome.... what makes you always run towards the flat bed? Most guys I see with one use it for welding trucks or hit shotting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty neat

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
        That looks awesome.... what makes you always run towards the flat bed? Most guys I see with one use it for welding trucks or hit shotting

For me they are much more useful than a factory truck bed. I have driven so many FB trucks, I just got used to them and then learned how to work them for various loads. I did more of a impulse buy on this truck. Still too new to trade it in an my biggest issue I did not like was the factory bed. Now I do not have worry about scratching the bed either

Comment

Man that looks sweeeet

Comment

That’s clean! Where did you get it? Thinking of putting a flatbed on my ‘17 ram 2500 swb. If I can’t find one I like I’ll build it...

Comment

Really does look good

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Looks really good. I'd say go with flat black

Comment

Dig it!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Leave as is, the powder coat finish will be far more durable than anything field applied to match.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        Leave as is, the powder coat finish will be far more durable than anything field applied to match.
                        This and power coat the bumpers same color.

Comment

My stuff would be all over the highway. I can’t do flatbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I like it. Hated to read on that other thread they were going to stop making that truck with the cummins

Comment

Looks great! I love the look of a flatbed but, outside of a welding rig have never understood the benefits over a standard truck bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X