Need vaccume cleaner input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need vaccume cleaner input

The Kirby finally quit after 20 plus years and we are in the market for a new vaccume cleaner. Tile floors and carpet only. What brands and where to buy suggestions.

we have one of the Sharks. Works well for carpet and tile, or laminate.

Comment

We recently purchased a Rainbow. Very impressed with it when compared to others we've owned in the past. Of course, they weren't anything special, just off the shelf.

Comment

I have had an Oreck going on about 6 years without any issues. They are pricey but worth it.

Comment

Hard to beat a Kirby or Electrolux... You get what you pay for.

Comment

We have a Sentry (500.00+) for the house and it is a good vacuum cleaner that a lot of commercial cleaning companies use. I bought a Bissel Helix for the deer lease camper and it is a small one but a powerful workhorse and for the money (50.00 +) I would suggest it for home use.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Shark. It will suck the tile or carpet off the floor. I've a long haired lab. And it makes short work for what she leaves behind, including her bed. Also has several tools for wand. And base is detachable for carrying around if needed. Easy to clean and empty. Dosn't recycle dust back out. Best vacuum for the $$$ I ever spent.

Comment

Rainbow.. does a whole lot more than just vacuum. Cost some coin but my mom has a 25 year old one and I bought one last summer. Have one of the sales people come do a demo, if you’re local I have a friend that sells them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We’ve had a Dyson Animal for a long time. We’ve had it serviced 1 time in 15+ years. It’s still a beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Some of you guys are scaring me in this thread!! Y'all are posting like you have a vacuum and YOU use it!! Perish the thought!! Wife can use it after she finishes makin' sammich's!!

Comment

Witch ever one the wife can run and keep clean!

Comment

We use a Sebo x4 boost at our 12,500 sq ft shop that is concrete floor and we use it at our home that is wood floor. Its a bad little dude but it ain't cheap by any stretch. All your wear parts are replaceable, very good vacuum.

Comment

Simplicity. With 2 shedding Rotties is has held up well. Even when someone forgot to put a bag in and it filled up and shut the motor down. I figured it was toast but a good cleaning and it is still going strong!

Comment

Have had a Rainbow for 22+ years we have 2 Jack Russell Terriers that she’s like it’s snowing vacuum 2 times a week and clean the bowl twice before I am finished it is full of dog hair.
                            It has been great mom has had one since 1967 all steel one it’s cool

Ron

Comment

Shark Liftaway pro. Works like a champ.

Comment

Working...
                              X