Military service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military service

Watching Trump’s speech tonight I thought back a couple weeks when I saw a couple soldiers in the Chicken Express in Brownwood. I started to thank them for their service but it was crowded and they were several people ahead of us, so I let it slide. An opportunity missed. So, I’m gonna take this opportunity on the day of our independence to say to all the current and former military on this site.

THANK YOU, ladies and gents for your service to this unique country of ours !

My thanks to all active service, reserves, and veterans. God bless you all!

Comment

your welcome...……...

Comment

Your thanks is appreciated. It was our privilege and honor to serve in defense of our great nation.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Dont thank me. Thank the Chief of Police in Edna Tx in 74.

Comment

Thank you for the support

Comment

idk what to say but no thanks is required, glad to have been a part of it.

Comment

you're welcome, was a formative time in my life. thanks to all my brothers and sisters in arms.

Comment

You are welcome! I wouldn't have missed it for the world

Comment

I Hope that all you patriots truly understand that the sincere gratitude of your service shared means.

Sometimes Thank You is all we have in the moment but seems petty especially today & hope it never comes across as a sound bite...we were behind the fence a while ago enjoying the McAllen Fireworks display & got the opportunity to share 'Independence' in very layman terms to a young'n.

Y'all are the best...Happy 4th of July amigos!!

Comment

Thank you very much, but no thanks needed. I wouldn't trade those years for anything!

Comment

Thanks, I am glad to have served.

Comment

It was my pleasure and my privilege to serve. Thanks for the shout-out.

Comment

Thank you for remembering us.

Comment

Working...
                              X