This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 14

Championship week. Should be some great games.

Pretty excited to be playing football this week. I think Texas has an uphill battle as Vegas has us a TD underdog and ESPN FPI says we have a 27% chance to win, but Herman as an underdog does give me hope.

I hate watching games at Jerry World. I’m trying to decide my plans for the game.

Comment

Bama VS Georgia might as well be the FBS Championship game.

Looking forward to another TX vs OU barn burner. With OU’s historically poor D, I expect this to be another 50-60 pt game decided by the last team with the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whoop!

Comment

Just glad to be playing this week when so many are sitting at home.. Big turnaround from last year.

Happy with the progress! Just keep on improving please!

It is 8:11am and OU sucks!

Comment

Football Scoop is reporting Mack to UNC is almost done. They are the single source I think is the most accurate when it comes to coaching changes.

Sally Brown better dust off that cookie recipe.

Comment

Another, no shot in Hell game. Let's see who get's off the bus. Hook'em

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 14

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Football Scoop is reporting Mack to UNC is almost done. They are the single source I think is the most accurate when it comes to coaching changes.

Sally Brown better dust off that cookie recipe.

Just saw that also. Could shake up the ACC a little.

Edit: Va. Tech has a make up game against Marshall. Hopefully, we come out and dominate and end the season at 6-6. It’s been a rough year to say the least. Better not sleep on Marshall though.

Comment

Feels good to be actually playing football this week. Hook Em!

Comment

Mack just named Carolina HC?
                    Are they in Clemson's division?
                    Last edited by 18ncs; 11-26-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                      Bama VS Georgia might as well be the FBS Championship game.

Looking forward to another TX vs OU barn burner. With OU’s historically poor D, I expect this to be another 50-60 pt game decided by the last team with the ball.

It certainly looks like a "play-in game", with the winner arguably a favorite to win it all.

I don't know if tu can keep up with Kyler for four quarters again, but OU's defense has been horrendous this season. Turnovers (extra possessions) will likely be critical in this one. Looks like the Horns will probably land a NY6 game, win or lose. They may get that UGA matchup ahead of the Ags after all!

I'm bummed that my Ags aren't playing this weekend coming off the emotional high of this past Saturday! I'm relegated to rooting for teams based solely on my College Pick'Em selections! (ah, who am I kidding...I'll be cheering for more turmoil to the CFP pecking order! ) Go Dawgs! Beat em up, Pitt! Eat 'em up, Cats! Um, who the heck is even playing in the Pac12 championship?
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Where theres smoke?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          It certainly looks like a "play-in game", with the winner arguably a favorite to win it all.

I don't know if tu can keep up with Kyler for four quarters again, but OU's defense has been horrendous this season. Turnovers (extra possessions) will likely be critical in this one. Looks like the Horns will probably land a NY6 game, win or lose. They may get that UGA matchup ahead of the Ags after all!

I'm bummed that my Ags aren't playing this weekend coming off the emotional high of this past Saturday! I'm relegated to rooting for teams based solely on my College Pick'Em selections! (ah, who am I kidding...I'll be cheering for more turmoil to the CFB pecking order! ) Go Dawgs! Beat em up, Pitt! Eat 'em up, Cats! Um, who the heck is even playing in the Pac12 championship?
                          Or they might get to play LSU twice in 2019.

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Or they might get to play LSU twice in 2019.
                              LOL! But wouldn't that require two SEC teams in the CFP?
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                              X