Which bino harness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which bino harness?

Looking for a bino harness and have no idea which one. Must not come open during crawling, kneeling, etc while stalking. Would like to have a compartment for flashlight and water if needed. Any recommendations? Will be used for bow hunting Muleys.

I love my Alaskan guide creations bino pack. It has plenty room for range finder and wind meter. I think you will like it.

Comment

Badlands

Comment

I have an Eberlestock Nose Gunner I would sell if interested. Like new. $75
        Will ship on your dime.

Comment

Kuiu

Comment

Alaska guide creations hands down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for Alaska guide creations.

Comment

Love my marsupial gear bino pack. Only one I found that opens the correct way. It has magnets in the pouch flap that holds it open or closed that is silent. No snaps to fool with and it holds tight. Also like the little straps that go to the binos so if you need to just drop them to make a quick shot the binos don't actually drop to the ground and you don't have to woabout leaving them anywhere when you need to make a really quick move when stalking an animal.

Marsupial Binocular Pouch allows quick one handed access to your optics. The front lid stays opens and closes by utilizing strong magnets.

Comment

Outdoor Vision is the best slim one available IMO. AGC if you don’t mind a backpack on your chest

Comment

Marsupial gear.

Comment

Sounds like you are looking for a purse.

Comment

Crooked river here

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                          Love my marsupial gear bino pack. Only one I found that opens the correct way. It has magnets in the pouch flap that holds it open or closed that is silent. No snaps to fool with and it holds tight. Also like the little straps that go to the binos so if you need to just drop them to make a quick shot the binos don't actually drop to the ground and you don't have to woabout leaving them anywhere when you need to make a really quick move when stalking an animal.

https://www.marsupialgear.com/produc...nt=32343823244
                          Man that seems like the perfect harness. Anyone else have this one?

Comment

Badlands makes one that holds your range finder and Bino’s. Uses magnets to open/close the pockets also.

Comment

whatever comes in the box for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X