badlands 50% off sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

badlands 50% off sale.

Don't know if it has been mentioned already but Badlands is having a 50% off sale on all their online merchandise. Use promo code Blf&f2018. I just ordered a bunch of stuff.

As always. Just ordered bono pack at full price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mudmauler View Post
      As always. Just ordered bono pack at full price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sorry buddy. I just ordered the Superday pack, bino X harness, water reservoir and a bow boot for less than regular price of the Superday pack and free shipping.

Comment

They make some awesome cold weather hunting clothes. Incredible warranty to boot.
        With 50% off your stealing. I have the convection series bibs and jacket. The best cold weather clothes I have ever owned.

Comment

I wish I had more money to spend but I spent what I could without breaking our bank account.

Comment

Does anyone have the Monster Fanny Pack? Been looking at one but not sure, since most of my hunting is either in a climber or a box blind with not very many long hikes. Is it overkill? Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
              I wish I had more money to spend but I spent what I could without breaking our bank account.
              Same here, I just picked up the pursuit pack I've been looking at for a while. Thank you!

Comment

I have one and I dig it. I pack everything I need in it and am good to go for a day. Very comfortable and easy to put on....

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
                  Does anyone have the Monster Fanny Pack? Been looking at one but not sure, since most of my hunting is either in a climber or a box blind with not very many long hikes. Is it overkill? Any thoughts?
                  I have one and I dig it. I pack everything I need in it and am good to go for a day. Very comfortable and easy to put on....

Comment

thank you. about to go on elk trip and was needing a new pack! Got pack, water pack, bino case and rifle boot for less than the bag original. Also no tax and no shipping on ground delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                      Thanks!
                      Will a set of binoculars fit in the big pouch?

Comment

Grabbed a Superday Pack and a rifle boot. Will be perfect for my upcoming New Mexico Mule Deer Hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                          Don't know if it has been mentioned already but Badlands is having a 50% off sale on all their online merchandise. Use promo code Blf&f2018. I just ordered a bunch of stuff.
                          You made my day!! Glad I didnt order yesterday and saw this!!

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
                            I have this and love it for short hunts or when you dont have lots of gear you need to take. Great pack!

Comment

Anybody recommend a good pack with a bow holder?

Comment

Working...
                              X