Age & Score alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age & Score alaska

Ignore the time and date in these pics. They are all in the last two days and look how many hours apart they are from us in the area. I will not hunt off the ground again alone for sure. Matter of fact I will not even go into the stands period alone. I went in a few times to fill these barrels alone. These things are not scared of you at all! All three of us had a stare down with a "mid size" brown bear today and it was numbing experience! I shot the barrel with my bow to run him off and then shot in his direction with a .44 Mag and he barely even looked up at me. This is what is in the area where we have been black bear hunting. Jeff, Steve, and myself were at the bait site within 2 hrs of the big bear!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by thebomb6_99; 06-24-2012, 10:06 AM.

Here we are
    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome TC pics! Too bad you aint got a tag and can bait for Brownies!!

Comment

Old enough to tell some stories and big enough to make my *** want to book a fishing charter rather than buy another bear tag

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
          Awesome TC pics! Too bad you aint got a tag and can bait for Brownies!!
          Tim DOES have a tag and we have some medicine to get him away from the bait areas. By we I mean them

Comment

Awesome pic's the first time I saw them and awesome pics now.

Comment

That is incredible!!! that hump sends chills down my spine. One day I have to put to a arrow threw a big brown bear!!!

Comment

They say a big bear ears look little.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  That is incredible!!! that hump sends chills down my spine. One day I have to put to a arrow threw a big brown bear!!!
                  I have a 500 pound of so bear come looking for me today he stood up I thought it was about to go down. I have never been that scared

Comment

Folks, I'm pretty sure he's serious about not hunting alone with this giant brown in the bait stations.
                    Good news, there are more big black bears hitting the barrels per trail cam.
                    Tough call on what to do, fish or hunt bear with 3 days left????

Comment

I really love fishing

Comment

That is a massive brown!! If you notice how his head is so big, and ears look tine. That is a sign of a fully mature bear. Be safe out there men!!

Comment

That's some scary stuff right there.

Comment

The boar may not have been to bad, but that sow with her cubs would have been a different story. Nice pic's man.

Comment

Originally posted by thebomb6_99 View Post
                              I really love fishing

Come on man, you're not alone. I'm there with you in spirit

Comment

Working...
                              X