Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Hood

I was hoping one of you long timers would do this but I guess I'll get the ball rolling.

How are sheds coming along and anyone seen hogs during the day?

Only a couple more months and I will be back. Can't wait till Aug. Ready to do some hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by twobanger View Post
      I was hoping one of you long timers would do this but I guess I'll get the ball rolling.

How are sheds coming along and anyone seen hogs during the day?
      found about 10 sheads so far this year couple good ones saw a few hogs the other day out on the northwest side in 63

Comment

If anyone would be willing to take me around when I get back and help me do some scouting it would be appriciated.

Comment

Hoff I will be in Africa but when I get back in Aug/Sep I can help ya out... I will take you to all Matts good spots, LOL. Joke Matt.

Comment

Sounds good. Try to get something set up for deer season. need to put some meat in the freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
              Hoff I will be in Africa but when I get back in Aug/Sep I can help ya out... I will take you to all Matts good spots, LOL. Joke Matt.
              lmao i always knew you would...haha

Comment

Haven't found any sheds yet and the hogs have disappeared from my stand. Guess with all the feeders going off they don't have usual rounds. But I did come across this fishing off the Nolan lake dam.
                Attached Files

Comment

You can keep that one lol.

Comment

Hope it is taking a dirt or rock nap.

Comment

that looks like a good one.

Comment

Kas

Comment

Normally he would have gotten some rock rain, but the kids were with me and I didn't want them freaking out or trying to come see it. I simply took a pic and got out of his area.

Went by my feeder today and the spinner plate was stuck... maybe thats why the hogs havent been around?!!!!

Comment

A good snake is a dead snake kill one out here at my place this past weekend along with a coon or two I hate corn thiefs..

Matt I wouldn't do that to ya cause it would interfere with me sitting there if you are not!!! LOL..

Comment

What about leaving a loc-on stand in place? Is that gonna be allowed, or will it have to be taken in and out everyday?

Comment

Working...
                              X