Need help pinpointing scene in a war movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post

He's dead now. I'm half tempted to go **** on his grave, than drop a deuce.

They might be a tick out dad blood between us.

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
    Quite the contradiction here....

Comment

Sounds like my POS brother in law.
      By the age of 52 he did 15 years in the Army in SPEC OPS, 20 years as a Dallas Police officer and 17 years driving big rigs...

I listened to all his stories numerous times. I didn't like the guy from day 1. So needless to say I had low tolerance for them. My wife loves her sister so I just smiled and nodded.

Dip was have me a box of books one day. I read them. Funny thing is all his stories was in them. I poked that it to the wife. She didn't say anything.

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Quite the contradiction here....
        You've never loved your neighbor enough to take a dump on their porch? In some countries that's how they say "I thought about the special bond we share today and I made this just for you. Enjoy....."

I don't remember what countries they do that in. Whichever ones don't have Play Doh readily available probably.

It's a good thing I'm not a liar. I just made that up off the top of my head. Imagine the war stories I could dream up.
        Last edited by okrattler; 10-15-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          You've never loved your neighbor enough to take a dump on their porch? In some countries that's how they say "I thought about the special bond we share today and I made this just for you. Enjoy....."

I don't remember what countries they do that in. Whichever ones don't have Play Doh readily available probably.

It's a good thing I'm not a liar. I just made that up off the top of my head. Imagine the war stories I could dream up.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like my POS brother in law.
            By the age of 52 he did 15 years in the Army in SPEC OPS, 20 years as a Dallas Police officer and 17 years driving big rigs...

I listened to all his stories numerous times. I didn't like the guy from day 1. So needless to say I had low tolerance for them. My wife loves her sister so I just smiled and nodded.

Dip was have me a box of books one day. I read them. Funny thing is all his stories was in them. I poked that it to the wife. She didn't say anything

Kyle, can you kind of explain more about Dip having you a box of books and what does that have to do with poking that to your wife and why she didn’t say anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Kyle, can you kind of explain more about Dip having you a box of books and what does that have to do with poking that to your wife and why she didn’t say anything?

Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He would be prosecuted on charges of murdering a fellow soldier in wartime, if that were the case. Im sure if he committed this act he wouldn't brag about it because of the penalty he would face.
                All of these wartime Fraggers! SMH....

Comment

Is his last name Adair? Does he use phrases like " crack your peanut head " ?

Comment

IDK some folks, lol smh

Comment

We have one of those at work too. My favorite was the time he got ran over by an 18 wheeler on his motorcycle. He. Managed to grab on to the trailer axle and hold himself there until the truck stopped a few miles down the road.

Comment

I have noticed that the rifle shooting ranges attract lots of snipers, Seals, Green Berets, Rangers, Recon, Marsoc, Delta Force, FBI, CIA, NSA and a host of all other genuine know it alls.

I have the ability to walk away in their mid sentence and go back to shooting now or I start doing imaginary texts on my phone while they are in the middle of a story.

Comment

As good as you are at b s you should be able to make a story up. Come on radar your letting your fans down [emoji6]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            As good as you are at b s you should be able to make a story up. Come on radar your letting your fans down [emoji6]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                            I aint got nothing compared to all them badarses.

Comment

True story...when I was in college I tended bar for extra money. One of the guys that I worked with was a well built guy who didn't say much but was friendly and just one of those people who you want to know better. I invited him to go tubing with me and some friends and he accepted and the first thing I notice when he took off his shirt is a Special Forces tattoo on his upper arm and an ugly through and through scar on his opposite shoulder.

We had a great day, everyone had a good time and everyone liked him. On the way back I asked him about the tattoo and he told me that he was in the 5th Special Forces in Vietnam and didn't say much more about it, even when I said, "You were a Green Beret?" He just said yes I was.

About two weeks later, with me constantly trying to learn more about him to see if he was full of chit he invited me to his home where I learned a lot about my friend. Oh he was the real deal, tons of pictures of him and other Special Forces guys in Vietnam, lots of memorabilia from the war Purple Heart and other medals, commendations and his dress uniform which really impressed me... so I believed everything that he told me, which quite honestly wasn't much.

When I asked him about the Purple Heart he just told me "I was unlucky", nothing else and I never asked again.

So the real warriors are out there, most of them are quiet about their service and deeds and when I hear someone like the OP's character blabbering about all he did it makes me want to kick them in the crotch.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
                                50 and in Iraq? Yea, I call BS.
                                Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                                Maybe this was the secret ghost ops war in Iraq in the 70s? That would explain the .45
                                If he's 50 he would have been 34 at the second invasion of Iraq and 21 at the first.

There. I just proved that he's telling the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X