Serious Cold Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious Cold Front

Tonight's front looks plenty strong. A lot of place should be near 40 degrees colder tomorrow!

With a few more acorns blown to the ground......ha ha.

Best of luck to all this weekend.

Rwc

Comment

Question is, will it last? Knowing TX it might be 85* next week.

Comment

After this weekend it warms back up again. See a few days of high 80's in there.

Comment

I will take 80s vs 90s

Comment

Freeze warning for most of the panhandle and a small chance of snow for NW corner of panhandle.

Comment

Wish I could dove hunt tonight... But dang wife has an event I have to be all pretty for

Comment

Went and bought a bale of straw the other day. Fresh bedding in all the dog houses

Comment

Wont hit Victoria until tomorrow and then back into the 90's on Monday. I'll take it though as it will be a nice break, It's 93 right now.

Comment

It's been blowing hard out of the north all day here in NM and supposed to drop to near 20° tonight. Hopefully this weather will put some bears in a feeding frenzy.

Comment

It's about time hope it brings some moisture too. Like gone huntin69 said 93 here. Refilled my feeder yesterday and spinner broke this morning and had to bucket out about 450 lb and it was to hot for this ole man.

Comment

It's 38° where I'm at.

NW Iowa. It's a tad chilly

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Working...
                        X