Earl Spence Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earl Spence Jr.

Reports on the radio in Dallas are as followed. Earl was in a bad accident and was ejected from his vehicle. Care flighted to the Hospital. I think he just won a title fight a month ago. Prayers for him and his family.

No seat belt, don't think it was even a month ago when he fought. Reports said he was in ICU and expected to recover but not sure if or when he'll fight again. Hopefully he'll be ok.

I'm not a boxing fan but I hear he's really good and a Texan most of all.

Comment

been following this all morning. crazy to hear that

Comment

Errol is the real deal. Just fought Shawn Porter about 2.5 weeks ago for the IIBF and WBC titles and won. He's a dudes dude and homegrown here in Dallas, TX.
        I sure hate to hear this. He's legitimatelythe future of Boxing. Prayers up for him, his family, his future.

Comment

Nothing good happens in a Ferrari after 2 AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope for a speedy recovery. Been following this guy since he was in the Olympics. Definitely the future of boxing.

Comment

Sad deal

Comment

It sounds as though his career is probably over. Reports of extensive damage to one arm potentially requiring amputation...

You gotta be doing some rad **** to roll a Ferrari on a surface street.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  It sounds as though his career is probably over. Reports of extensive damage to one arm potentially requiring amputation...

Curious where you found out this info about the arm?

My favorite fighter out there. He seemed like a great dude. Loved the attitude, and the way he approached the game. Have went to two of his fights, and was waiting to hear where the 1/25 fight against D Garcia was going to be held to see if I would make a 3rd.

Positive thoughts his way. 29, and just starting to reach the top. I believe he would be one of the great ones.

Comment

driving like an idiot … dude's very lucky to be alive

The 29-year-old was driving on Riverfront Blvd. around 3 AM at a high rate of speed, according to cops, when the car went over the center median and flipped at least 5 times. Spence was not wearing a seatbelt and ejected from the vehicle.

Comment

Comment

It sounds like the rumor I heard was false, thank goodness. The report I just heard said that he has broken teeth but is really expected to make a full recovery. Facing a DWI charge..

Comment

If you made it through that and got ejected and only suffered some broken teeth you would have to be very very drunk.

Comment

Comment

Dang that's bad! His condition just changed from serious to critical.
                              Last edited by jjaimes; 10-10-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X