No announcement yet.

Old guy sayings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t ever had any bad p&$#y. Have had some that went bad by morning.

Comment

It ain’t who you know it’s who you snow.

Comment

My dad got a sunburn one time and said

“he was red er than a foxes *** at Polk berry time”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          The older I get, the smarter my dad was!
          ^^^THIS^^^

Comment

It’s not the depth of the well nor the length of the rope, it’s how you wiggle the bucket.

Baggy clothes - that fits like socks on a rooster

Comment

you don't get to be old by being stupid.

Comment

“he couldn’t drive a hot nail up a snowman’s *** with a sledge hammer”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We put 4800bs of brick in the bed of my uncle Bud’s 85 3/4 ton Chevy pickup. As I was lowering the pallet with the forklift and looking at him he said “don’t worry bout the mule, son...just load the wagon”.

I tell my guys the same thing a lot these days. It seems folks don’t know what a truck is for anymore.

Comment

There used to be a BIG hard core Aggie fan on this site, back when we talked a lot of good **** about college football. One night several folks threatened to whip his ***, and I’ll never forget it as long as I live when he told them “big ones line up, little ones bunch up!”.

I used it several times in several bars, luckily it worked...most times.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      There used to be a BIG hard core Aggie fan on this site, back when we talked a lot of good **** about college football. One night several folks threatened to whip his ***, and I’ll never forget it as long as I live when he told them “big ones line up, little ones bunch up!”.

I used it several times in several bars, luckily it worked...most times.

I remember that but can’t put a name to it. Was pretty funny!

Comment

To get along with me, don't increase my tension.“. Tye Cobb
                        Boy we gonna have to tie a gas soaked red rag around your boot so the ants don’t eat your candy ax
                        The juice just ain’t worth the squeeze boy
                        He’s so tight he can squeeze that nickel till the buffalo poops

Comment

When the pucker factor is high.
                          Couldn't drive a pin up my azz with a sledgehammer.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

My father in law talking about the guy the rear ended him. “He had his thumb up his a** and his mind in Arkansas”

Comment

Not a saying but still funny. My grandfather was watching a Cowboy game and they showed the cheerleaders, with slight smile he said that’s the team I want to be on.

Comment

Good stuff here folks...

You're worse than a fly. If you ain't eating sh** you're bothering someone.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make 'em drink.

You'd ***** if you were hung with a new rope.

Comment

Working...
                                X