Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
    That's what you get for going to "town". LOL
    Heck it was a long day thought I would be home in time but wife had other plans she loves to take as long as possible to accomplish any task ha! I'm in and out if possible but I have to be understanding we are not as close to the shopping centers to make quick trips!

Comment

How often are y'all checking cameras this time of year?

Comment

That's why they call it deer hunting and not deer shooting! He'll be with that Doe all day. Keep hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
          That's why they call it deer hunting and not deer shooting! He'll be with that Doe all day. Keep hunting.
          Hope so I'll be laying the hand corn down and waiting on the doe to help him slip up. Don't usually see rut till around 8th or 9th of this month

Comment

Look at the bright side able, at least you have bucks coming in lol. I’ve seen two bucks on camera all season both are babies.

Comment

Welcome to my life.
              I’m here on the couch with a bulging disk and can’t walk more than 20’.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                About every two weeks

Comment

Good luck and make sure you check the wind direction, Good Luck!

Comment

did your cam get a pic of him?

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                      Look at the bright side able, at least you have bucks coming in lol. I’ve seen two bucks on camera all season both are babies.
                      No I hear you it's a good thing just wish I could have been in that tree was a punch in the gutt 2 weeks sounds good I been doing it every 4 days so I'm going to hold off from going anywhere near that area! Only in and out of the stand . They seem to like the hand corn alot more.

Comment

Originally posted by eliteweldingco View Post
                        Welcome to my life.
                        I’m here on the couch with a bulging disk and can’t walk more than 20’.
                        I know there's always a worse situation I could be in get well soon sorry to hear that

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                          My lease is 5 miles from the house and I check them once per week between 12-2 in the afternoon only

Comment

Originally posted by thebomb6_99 View Post
                            did your cam get a pic of him?
                            I pulled the card before we left that morning to run around, when I got out the stand that morning I pulled it. Had it with me and got home to late to put it back. But I did and have been getting pictures of two or three shooter bucks that It could have been. They have all been night pictures right at 8 or 9 after dark. So it could have been my target buck coming in a few minutes early a buck I have given a very name pm me I can send you pictures of him cant upload

Comment

Your pouring salt in my wounds! I've only been able to hunt 3 days thus far...

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                                Your pouring salt in my wounds! I've only been able to hunt 3 days thus far...
                                Ha sorry man I'm it dose suck but I have alot of people around that I'm sure would love to shoot the deer I have coming in in my area just hope I get a chance before they do

Comment

Working...
                                X