No announcement yet.

He's becoming a nuisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like he's got you patterned pretty well!

Comment

Thats pretty awesome.

Comment

Awesome story. He deserves his time left.

Comment

I have followed this deer for several years and was wondering about him a couple days ago.

After looking closely, im positive he is 3.5-4 again this year.

Comment

I say if it is really that bad which I think having a camp buck would be amazing. You should let a disabled person take him.

Comment

That's good stuff. Did you get pics of him each year? Would be cool to see him over the years.

Comment

Here are some pics over the years. I lost some in a computer crash.

Him on the left at 4.5

Missing 10.5 & 11.5

Present day at 12.5

Saying he was a nuisance was tongue in cheek

Comment

Pretty cool and he was a beaut in his younger days. Ol boy is probably depressed he can’t get it up and is trying out suicide by hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
                    Cool deal.

Now, tell us more about the feed vehicle you chopped the top off of!
                    It's a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I picked it up off here in the classifieds for $1500. Then I got to painting and chopping. Very comfortable with heater and a/c. Not great in wet weather but I'm old and only hunt in fair weather. The Polaris ranger guys sure like to ride in it!

Comment

This is too cool. Seeing the progression pictures really shows how well they can hold up in the later years with good nutrition in place.

Good friend of mine had a doe fawn when I was a kid that they put a collar on and she ran around the yard. Went to visit him year before last and we were talking about this and that and I told my wife about his pet deer he had when I used to come down to his place. Ken smiled and said "oh you mean Precious? You want to see her?". I honestly thought he was going to pull a picture out or something, but instead he started shaking a bucket full of animal crackers and calling for her. Sure enough, her she came about 10 minutes later. Precious was 18 years old and remarkably still looking decent! The year before was the first year she had not had a fawn!

Comment

Lucky problem to have.

Comment

Not 13"'s

Comment

Love it! We would take him at our place. Bring him on up. He will need a sweater up here.

Comment

Get him some good protein feed and make him a feeder. It’ll help him out. Maybe some medicated protein.

Comment

That last pic, he's got a chest on him for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X