sale Alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sale Alaska

time to sell Alaska back to the Russkies; minus the minerals.

Its not the state, its the state senator.

Comment

Sarah Palin put her on notice that she's done in 2022... Would love to see Sarah in the Senate.

Comment

That's one sorry woman

Comment

She voted like her constituents wanted. Isn't that what elected officials are suppose to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            She voted like her constituents wanted. Isn't that what elected officials are suppose to do?
            Yes. Just too many don't do the masses aren't used to it.

Gary

Comment

but she is supposed to be toast come mid-term election time; so you tell me?

Comment

She voted present to offset the guy that had to attend his daughter’s wedding. Still need her *** gone!

Comment

No, no, no...you don’t get it. All elected representatives ‘spose ta vote the way that I want them to, based off what I done “seen” on Fox and that shared post on tha Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                    No, no, no...you don’t get it. All elected representatives ‘spose ta vote the way that I want them to, based off what I done “seen” on Fox and that shared post on tha Facebook!
                    so what are you trying to say?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Sarah Palin put her on notice that she's done in 2022... Would love to see Sarah in the Senate.
                      that would be awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        but she is supposed to be toast come mid-term election time; so you tell me?
                        "Supposed to be" says who? She was elected mostly by the native people of Alaska. These same native people are the ones who didn't want Kavanaugh in, due to his ruling on the rights of native people. Hawaii and the Dakotas didn't want him in for the same reason. I guess we will see come 2022.
                        Last edited by Ironman; 10-07-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

No she did not vote the way we wanted her to vote. She voted the way the dems here in Alaska wanted her to vote. The same Dems that did not get her elected.

Comment

Originally posted by thebomb6_99 View Post
                            No she did not vote the way we wanted her to vote. She voted the way the dems here in Alaska wanted her to vote. The same Dems that did not get her elected.

You are not the first Alaskan that I have heard that from. How did she loose the primary for “the party”, get a write in and win? Isn’t that how she got elected?

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                              You are not the first Alaskan that I have heard that from. How did she loose the primary for “the party”, get a write in and win? Isn’t that how she got elected?
                              Yes I do not understand it either. Also I was told if you miss spell a name with a write in it does not count. Enough people spelled that last name correctly for her to win? Amazing!!

Comment

Working...
                              X