Vortex Razor HD vs Viper HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortex Razor HD vs Viper HD

I’m in the market for some new binos and was hoping for some opinions between these two binos. I’m interested in the 10x42. I went to Bass Pro and looked through both and couldn’t really tell a difference, but I’m sure low light, dusk and dawn, is where you can really tell the difference.

Does anyone have experience with both of these binos that could give me some input about your experience with them?

Thanks.

Originally posted by JES View Post
    I’m in the market for some new binos and was hoping for some opinions between these two binos. I’m interested in the 10x42. I went to Bass Pro and looked through both and couldn’t really tell a difference, but I’m sure low light, dusk and dawn, is where you can really tell the difference.

Does anyone have experience with both of these binos that could give me some input about your experience with them?

Thanks.
    I have both. Viper HD 8x42, Razor HD 10x42 and Razor HD 10x50.

You are right the Viper and Razors are close in performance. You will notice a slight difference in resolution (detail) and brightness in low light conditions. I normally use my Razors but I would have confidence in taking the Vipers on any hunt anywhere. Give me a shout. I will save you $$$.

Comment

happy with my viper hd spotter seen sheep miles away easy to see legal vs not.

Comment

I have razors now. I had vipers before I think most cannot tell the difference.

Comment

I'm glad someone brought this up i have a pair of 10x42 viper hd's and diamondbacks. I can't tell the difference between those two. I even had them on a tripod kinda feel like I wasted my money on the vipers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to run Vortex Razor HD.. After they were stolen I went with Mavens. They are around the same price point or a little cheaper than the Razors.. If I were you I would look into them. They are much better glass than the Vortex.

Comment

Working...
            X